Not so simple gallery COMMENTS

Mauro:-
Would it be possible to download the example with the .js and css in a zip? It would help me in learning how the example works.
(18.03.2008, 16:28)

Mauro, you should know that CSSplay does not use any .js in its demo. This gallery is pure css and the method of getting the stylesheet and html is in the site FAQs.
(18.03.2008, 16:48)

Mauro:-
Is there a specific size which the image should be? For example, If the image is 320 x 240 its length hides the caption? Do you recommend an image size?
(10.04.2008, 16:13)

Jeff:-
For the DEMO: Not so Simple Gallery dated 08/03/08 is there a way to force pictures to display a certain size when they are displayed? Example: my photos are 640x480 but I'd like them to display at 480x360 in the Gallery. Thanks
(04.06.2008, 21:20)

Jeff:-
Figured out my above question. I guess the better question would be is there a way to code this so that it would know to display 480x360 or 360x480 based on the original jpeg size. Displays Portrait as Portrait and Landscape as Landscape so as not to distort an image display an original image size 360x480 (Portrait) as 480x360 when it should be 360x480.
(04.06.2008, 21:53)

Graeme:-
Is it possible for the thumbnail to not dissapear when hovered over?? I have tried loads of things and cant get it to stay!

please help!!
(09.06.2008, 21:48)

Steff:-
Yep - same problem as Graeme - would love to have the thumbnails stay where they are, but can't work around this one!
(27.06.2008, 16:21)

Graeme & Steff, I do offer a service to alter my demos to suit your requirements, email for more information and pricing.
(27.06.2008, 16:33)

snagy:-
I am not able to make this work (Not so simple Gallery). I have the default image and it's description. And all the thumbnail images are seen. But when I hover any other thumbnail image, nothing happens, could you please suggest as to what I need to do to make this work. Thanks in advance.
(01.07.2008, 17:57)

Kimberly:-
I have the same problem as Esther, but I didn't see an answer for it. The slideshow is working great, except the default text stays put and the hovering text (or text for the active picture) just writes over it, making a garbled mess. What am I doing wrong?
(31.07.2008, 13:43)