Page menu two COMMENTS

anver:-
The paged menu ver 2 is not working properly on IE 6. When we go to the second page and scroll throug h the links the page automatically changed to first page.
(07.09.2007, 13:44)

anver:-
This happens on every page. Go to the third or fourth page and just run the mouse over the links the cursor automatically takes you to the product page.
(07.09.2007, 13:46)

anver, this happened when you clicked on one of the first page menu links. It has now been fixed. It required a small change to the stylesheet:
#hoverpage ul#outer li.page a:hover {white-space:normal;} /* for IE6 */
becomes:
#hoverpage ul#outer li.page a.menuitem:hover {white-space:normal;} /* for IE6 */
(07.09.2007, 21:14)

vigs:-
What if you need to use italics?
(11.09.2007, 18:43)

vigs, give the <i> around the menu items a class name and style that, you can then use <i> anywhere in the page.
For example:
#hoverpage ul#outer li.p1 i.lnk {top:30px;}

<i class="lnk">Services</i>
(11.09.2007, 20:56)

Chris:-
Hello,

where can I download this Menu?
I dont see a link for that?
(22.09.2007, 18:30)

Chris, check the FAQs.
(22.09.2007, 18:39)

vigs:-
Can you modify the hover to "stick", using javascript, until you mouse over another link?
(23.10.2007, 19:36)

Nevy:-
First of all thank you, this is great, however a small issue - when you give titles to the menu links, the titles do not show on IE6 and IE7. It's worse with IE6 actually because when I gave titles to the menu links it seemed to make it difficult to hover. Also has anyone found a solution for Candace's question?

Thanks
(09.12.2007, 23:54)

James:-
Hi thanks for the script, I have two issues though, is there a way to get the pages to stick until i click on another link. The second issue is that some of my pages have content that is larger than can be accommodated by the div, i tried increasing the height of the divs but it cause the page to not display properly. I would really appreciate some help thanks
(05.11.2010, 03:18)