Pro Horizontal COMMENTS

Ben:-
Hi Stu

Great menus! Very elegant and well defined with simple code. It is exactly what I was looking for. I haven't used a menu list that resizes the background image of the <a> tag to the length of the word before.

What I'm trying to figure out is how exactly this is achieved. I'm guessing it has something to do with the <b> selector in the css but I'm not sure. Could you possibly explain or point me to a resource that explains how this works?

Cheers.
(28.12.2007, 08:06)

Sonofjoe:-
Hi Stu, I have downloaded the Professional Horizontal series (pro16) to see if it will fit with the design I'm creating, however when I checked it in IE7 the menu is back to front? ie. instead of reading "Home" "Privacy Policy" etc. it reads "Search" "Contact Us" etc. It works OK in Opera and Safari!

Its really bugging me that its back to front. Is their a bug with IE7 and is their a fix?

Regards
(12.09.2008, 11:34)

I have checked the download and it is ok in IE7. You must have introduced thiswhen placing it into your page.
(12.09.2008, 12:30)

Derek:-
I am using Pro One, when I hover over the buttons, the right side is a little cut off. Is it cause i have too many buttons? It's ok when active.
justs10.com (still in development)
(22.12.2008, 22:06)

Patrick Barker:-
Hi stu sorry i can't seem to find the source code and style sheet for the professional horizontal series. Any help would be appeciated, thanks
(14.09.2009, 00:54)

Bob:-
Stu;
Trying to get the Horizontal Pro #16 to have the menu centered on the background. Or I'm trying to use the background but have the menu centered on the page and not to the left.
(16.02.2011, 04:53)

gabriel:-
como colocar mais um botão , só pode 6 o maximo é?
(31.07.2012, 12:47)

Don:-
I really like these navigations. I am stuck on a very simplistic problem. When creating your .gif. What did you do to create that shade? I used a gradient in Ai; however, it did not come out as yours did. Your I see each tone clearly in button1.gif when viewing in illustrator in horizontal lines. When I use the gradient it comes out differently. I appreciate any assistance as I know it is under my nose, but I am just forgetting. Thank you.
donhorn@me.com
(17.01.2013, 20:31)

Brian:-

Regarding the first comment...

Am I the lucky one tonight??

Thank you in advance!
Brian
(11.02.2014, 23:06)

Brian:-
I was referring to James' post about make the active link 'clicked' like 'current'.
(11.02.2014, 23:10)