Pro Horizontal COMMENTS

John, it should work within a frame as long as the stylesheet is correctly linked.
(03.09.2007, 10:04)

John:-
Thanks Stu, got it working with frames "just dandy".
Is there a way to make the button "stay clicked" or "active"?
(05.09.2007, 10:30)

John, only by reloading the frame and use php to write the 'selected' class to the active link.
(20.09.2007, 15:21)

Ken:-
Excellent menus. I'm using Pro menu #9 on my site but I'm having a slight problem. When I mouse over a selection, it blanks out briefly and it looks like it's trying to access a file from my site. You can see it in action at www.pittsburghhomesrus.com. It does this in IE7 but not Firefox. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.
(28.10.2007, 01:28)

Nick:-
Hi,
Great work Stu! Really love it!
I have the same problem as Ken. But here with pro six.
With mouse over it blanks out for a second, only in IE7. You can see it in action here : www.CoolPanama.com
As you can see I changed the style a little bit ;) looks really nice!
(30.10.2007, 00:06)

Ken and Nick, I have added a 'preload' to the stylesheet and html that will overcome this problem. Check the html and stylesheet on this page. I will alter the downloads when I have time.
(30.10.2007, 07:23)

Nick:-
Hello Stu,
I worked out how to do it, and it works great!
Thx a million!
(30.10.2007, 23:56)

Ken:-
Stu:
Thanks for your response. I had already added the preload lines in the stylesheet section but I'm not sure what else you're referring to. Perhaps you or Nick could clue me in. Thanks.
(09.11.2007, 04:56)

James:-

The Pro 1 menu. What php call do you use to make the button/link active or current once clicked?
(04.12.2007, 20:55)

Ben Druce:-
Hi Stu

Great menus! Very elegant and well defined with simple code. It is exactly what I was looking for. I haven't used a menu list that resizes the background image of the <a> tag to the length of the word before.

What I'm trying to figure out is how exactly this is achieved. I'm guessing it has something to do with the <b> selector in the css but I'm not sure. Could you possibly explain or point me to a resource that explains how this works?

Cheers.