Pro drop-down 10 COMMENTS

Dave:-
Hi Stu- Great menu and wonderful job on this. One thing I noticed in FF was that sometimes while hovering over a menu the drop down disappears just for second and you have to rehover then it works again for a few seconds, etc. No troubles in IE7. I am using FF3 though not sure if it is happening in 2.
Thanks
(21.06.2008, 22:52)

Dave:-
Hey Stu- me again ... I just uninstalled FF3 and went back to 2 and this issue does not occur. Hopefully FF can fix this bug. However I did notice your Cartoon Series #9 worked just fine in FF3 so not sure why #10 didn't. Thanks again stu. If you can think of a fix for FF3 let me know thanks.
Dave
(21.06.2008, 23:58)

Martin:-
Steve - where can I get the images you use in Pro Dropdown Menus 9 & 10?
(23.06.2008, 14:51)

Thomas:-
Hi, this is a great menu. Like Martin says, can you share the images for 3D drop menu 10 please?

Thanks
(24.07.2008, 14:27)

All, you need to ask for a zip file of this menu to get the graphics.
(26.08.2008, 07:36)

Stacey:-
Hi, What wonderful menus you make! I love this one!

The only problem is if the user (IE or FF, etc.) resizes the page smaller or larger - even 1 zoom level - the shadow effect "breaks." You don't happen to have a solution for that, do you?

I'd appreciate your help!
(05.11.2010, 19:11)

Stacey:-
Sorry - I misspoke (wrote) - it is only when the page is made smaller even by one zoom level.
(05.11.2010, 19:13)