Pro drop-down 11 COMMENTS

Kari Daelke:-
Regarding the missing PNG file...
There is a missing png file - the basic tab without the drop shadow - so an image does not appear without hovering.
1. open Tab.png file and remove the drop shadow and save as tab_off.png
2. Change the line in the css to:
.preload1 {background: url(tab_off.png);}
(24.05.2008, 19:04)

Diederik:-
blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2007/04.aspx

here you can find the info to install an image of ie6 for use with virtual pc 2007
(30.05.2008, 15:52)

Guy:-
Can the #11 be done as a vertical menu on the left side too?
(09.06.2008, 18:45)

Martin:-
Hi Stu - Martin here.
I have looked at the source code until I am blue in the face to find where the images are but to no avail.
How can I download them??
(25.06.2008, 20:24)

Martin, you will need to email me stating if this is for personal or commercial use etc.
(25.06.2008, 20:38)

oxygenium79:-
Is there a link to download this menu? Saving the site does not work... After I manage to do it, it doesn't work in IE6 (it works in my IE6 online though). And there is a problem in Firefox 3, the names of main buttons goes down on "hover".
(20.07.2008, 16:45)

you need to email me asking for permission to use this menu. I will email a zip file.
(20.07.2008, 17:11)

oxygenium79:-
Ok, I did. And what about this little bug in Firefx 3, anyone has any idea?
(20.07.2008, 18:09)

Pete:-
Me again - this menu also have problems with the darn IE8. It seems like it's the same for all horizontal menus. If you take your cursor off one of the drop down the page seems to disappear. It's probably the same fix for all. I will have a play around and let you know if I can find a solution.
(04.09.2008, 10:27)

Paul Whitfield:-
Hello,

Some of my dropdown items go wider than the available size of the sub boxes, what's the best way to have the boxes stretch to fit the widest items?

Thanks.