Pro drop-down 12 COMMENTS

Thank you.
(10.12.2008, 04:03)

Too much work
No time to reply
Glad you found another
Good luck.
Should have asked for zip file
and made donation
(10.12.2008, 07:56)

Bob Derber:-
Stu - I have been fiddling with this menu for 2 1/2 days. What an education! I went to donate but US info for the card address is not accepted. I don't know if I will use the menu but wish to donate anyways. I would appreciate permission to do so and the zip file to see how I screwed up.

Definitely educational and elegant. If I don't use the menu, I will surely use many of the concepts.

bob derber
bobjodiderber@comcast.net
(03.01.2009, 19:40)

Bob Derber:-
Addendum: made the donation with the regular link. Many thanks, Stu.
(03.01.2009, 19:49)

Vinny:-

Great work here, very informative. I've made a donation, and am waiting for the zip file. Can't wait to see how this menu will look once it's incorporated into my site. Thanks again Stu!
(14.01.2009, 01:50)

You do not give your email address for the zip file.
(14.01.2009, 09:07)

Vinny:-
Got it now! Thanks Stu :)
(14.01.2009, 23:54)

John:-
how long of a wait for the Professional drop-down #12 png transparency and IE6 select box fix? is the css included in the zip? what is a typical donation amount?
(11.02.2009, 21:20)

John, all you need to do is make a support donation then email me for a zip file which will contain all you need to produce this menu.
You will need a fairly good knowledge of html/css to be able to alter the demo in any way.
(11.02.2009, 21:50)

Marion Lorence:-
I wish to use the following menu.
Professional drop-down #12 png transparency and IE6 select box fix
I made a donation.
Confirmation number: 57G78661YN9852146
I am in the process of building a design proposal for a paid job. I do not have the job as yet but expect to get the go ahead soon. Thanks for your excellent work.
(10.01.2010, 23:34)