Pro drop-down 12 COMMENTS

peter:-
How do I download this. I make a donation, and it still did not let me download it
(23.09.2008, 20:45)

I have emailed a zip file, but the normal way is to email asking permission to use my menus and state if it is for personal or commercial use.
(23.09.2008, 20:55)

rbuti@yourlink.us:-
Hi stu, I would like to use your menu for a personal site, if I can customize it easily I am willing to pay you for it.
(07.10.2008, 23:28)

Jorge:-
Hi, great work. If I have a slideshow instead of a still picture, will this menu display correctly over the slideshow? Thanks.
(23.10.2008, 07:21)

Brad:-
I have the same question as No.1

How do we download after donation? ... I've read the copyright notes and I agree.

Is there anything else I should do?
(24.10.2008, 16:48)

When donating you have the chance to enter a message. Just let me know which menu you want (a url of the menu would be best), I am no mind reader. The alternative is to make the donation then email me stating that the support donation is for use of whichever menu you wanted. I have vistors just making donations because they like what they see on CSSplay and others for menus (there are several hundred so I need to know which one) and others for gallery demos (again I would need to know which one). Please be patient as I get hundreds of emails a day asking for menus, demos, advise, and work proposals.

My email address is at the top of this page.

Thank you for your interest.
Stu
(25.10.2008, 15:11)

Mike:-
I would like to test the menu on my black background. Unfortunately, the copy from the source program does not function like from you described. If I execute the copy on my PC, the opaque borders are absent.
(03.12.2008, 11:34)