Pro drop-down 3 COMMENTS

Julian Turner:-
Are you aware of the JavaScript snippet to stop the background-image flicker bug in IE6:-

document.execCommand("BackgroundImageCache",false,true);
(05.10.2007, 08:41)

Julian, if you are worried about IE6 and caching then I would use the .htaccess method:
ExpiresActive On
ExpiresByType image/gif A18000
ExpiresByType image/jpeg A18000
ExpiresByType image/png A18000
(05.10.2007, 11:10)

monk:-
Which is the best way to center the menu in ff2 and ie7?
(05.10.2007, 22:00)

monk, there is no 'best way' for Firefox to center this type of menu. IE7 can use 'display:inline-block' as can be seen in some of my attempts to center these menus
www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/simple_vertical_centered.html for instance. But Fx is very buggy when using display:table; but this works very well in Opera and Safari.
(05.10.2007, 22:12)

Ron:-
Menu #3 works great on my PC and with Firefox on my Mac, but the flyout submenus don't fly when I use Safari on the Mac. Any ideas?
(14.11.2007, 11:36)

Ron:-
Stu, Ron again. I switched to Menu #2 and it works fine on Mac/Safari. Thanks for a great set of menus!
(14.11.2007, 12:09)

Oswaldo:-
Hi Stu

i'm trying to left align entire Pro drop-down 3 changing some css properties, but i can't.

how i do it?
(05.03.2008, 11:33)

Guillaume:-
Hello,

I'm trying to integrate the css into a portal demo. I don't have control of the beginning of the page, which doesn't contains the doctype.

In IE 7 this means we are in quirk mode, if I'm correct. I thus removed the conditionnal on IE to always get the table...

However, the dropdown disapear when i'm leaving the top menu (top_link)

Do you know of any way to get the correct behaviour ?

regards