Pro drop-down 6 COMMENTS

Richard:-
ugh, do I feel stupid now.
z-index was the key. (forgot my wife has some css experience, I'm a stubborn fool that always wants to do to much by myself)
Like I said, learning as I go. Well at least this taught me what exactly z-index does lol
(11.02.2008, 16:20)

Hans:-
first lots of compliments from Holland! Incredible site. Keep up the - more then - good work.
Can you tell me if it's possible to leave open a level on an active page. I use the above dropdown with 3 items and each only one level and want that one to be open after clicking on a link in it. Pulling out my hear for 3 days now :-( Help? TIA
(01.04.2008, 10:35)

Shawn:-
Any help for making this work in safari for mac?
(08.04.2008, 14:54)

Lisa:-
I love your main site menu and would love to incorporate your pro css6 dropdown and the bot link line on your main menu but my attempts have failed I am sorry to say. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
(10.07.2008, 22:23)

Reuven:-
I am considering incorporating your Professional drop-down #6 css (or the corresponding javascript) into a website I design and maintain for a non-profit organization. The thing is, I want the main menu to be two-tiered. I can do this by simply repeating the relevant code. However, the dropdowns for the top tier fall behind the navigation bar of the bottom tier, rendering them useless. Is there a way I can direct the dropdowns to appear in front of the bottom tier?

Thanks.
(09.09.2008, 20:25)

Ian:-
Hi. Great menu. One little niggle is that the top-level links can't be opened in new tabs/windows - at least from an IE7 browser. Instead you get options to Save the Background... (of the span element). Is there anything that could be tweaked to help with that?
(11.09.2008, 00:47)

Michael:-
Hey awesome menu... just wondering if there is anyway to center this? Just cant seem to get it???
(30.09.2008, 05:50)

John:-
I'm building a site using Pro drop-down 6 and when I checked the pages with seach engine spider simulators, the IE6 comments broke the code in a couple of the spiders. See www.seo-browser.com as an example of one of the simulators. As a test, I removed the comments and it parsed correctly. Is this something I should be concerned about or do you think the problem is with the simulators?
(02.10.2008, 03:49)

Jake:-
Could you convert this to php for me. Im having trouble cant seem to get it to work.. Also to have it in the center as well
(11.12.2008, 18:57)

Jill Wells:-
Stu been using your site for years, awesome site, donated a few times!! Menu works great but i want to modify it a little. I have a box type designed website and for the last link on the right i want the sub menu when moused over to flip to the left instead of the right.
(09.01.2009, 17:46)