Pro dropline COMMENTS

Poz, can you email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk with a url of your test page so that I can see where you may have gone wrong.
You can see from the demo on CSS play that this does work in Fx as well as IE6, IE7, Opera, Safari etc.
(18.12.2007, 17:43)

Poz:-
Thanks for your fast response Stu! My site is aquassist.co.uk and my sytlesheet is aquaNAV.css . I'm new to this so it's probably something that I've messed up. I changed the 'look' of your navigation bar, but only in terms of height, overall width now 678px and height 50px. I can't wait to see if you can help me get this looking as good in FF and I believe EX6 screws it up also. Thanks in advance Stu.
(19.12.2007, 13:59)

Arkady:-
Hellow! I admired of your sense of artistic taste and liberality and munificence. And let me put a questtion: is it possible to hide the content of CSS menus to a separate file in order while editing the content of menu one should not make corrections in every html page.
(08.03.2008, 06:02)

Bill:-
Pro Dropline menu = Brilliant.
How would I change the CSS to allow clicking on the menu rather than hover.
(26.03.2008, 15:14)

devon:-
Hey man.
Wicked script. Just wondering how I would go about changing this so that when I click on a link, the class of the link changes so that, THAT particular link is "selected".
Thanks in advance man.
(31.03.2008, 17:22)

devon:-
Hey stu
Please ignore my last comment there. Apparently my brain was off. I had the menu in an iframe that all my pages linked to, so it could be quickly edited if need be, but I just stuck the menu in each page and changed the class in that particular page.
Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been answered, I don't think so, but when I am currently in a menu (say, "About" with a submenu of "What We Do") and the "About" is 'current' and the "What We Do" div is 'select_sub show' and the "What We Do" link is 'sub_show', it works fine, but when I mouseover another heading with a submenu, the original "About" submenu stays visible and overlaps the new one. I am using transparent pngs for the backgrounds as well. Could that have something to do with it?
(02.04.2008, 19:55)

Paishin:-
Hello Stu,
great menu and very stylish.
I tried to add this menu to one of my pages but it doesn't work properly in ie6 (ie7 and firefox work fine). In ie6 sub menus (<li>) stack on top of each other at the left side of the page.
Any sugestions how to solve this?
(04.04.2008, 15:43)

Chris:-

I like to use this menu on my client's website. However I like to know if you can also send me the php file that dynamically change the class of the item from "select" to "current". Something what you have done here www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/simple_dropline.html

We are definitely considering a donation once we have the menu implemented on the site.

Thanks,
Chris
(30.06.2008, 19:34)

Jay:-

I have tried your menu by incorporating it with ASP.NET. However, when a 2nd level menu is selected, neither the 1st level nor 2nd level menu show as selected. The 2nd level menus actually disappear as soon as the mouse is moved elsewhere. Can you please advise? If I get it working, I'll be more than happy to donate!

Jay
(19.11.2008, 02:58)

Susan:-
Hi Stu
I plan on using this nav on a site I'm launching soon, however the issue about the main nav line wrapping in FF is still an issue (not fixed as per your note on menu's page). Although I did alter the styling of the menu to suit my site, I've run a line by line comparison between the FF "fixed" version you posted and my styled version and can see no extra lines that would account for a FF fix. URL to site I'm working on: www.prosperityhomesrentals.ca
(04.01.2010, 22:52)