Pro dropline COMMENTS

Ben, I assume that when you click on a link it will take you to another page which can then have the 'current' class in the correct place. If you wish this to be 'automatic' then you will need to use PHP to add this style.
(01.11.2007, 17:31)

Brosia:-
I know this is going to seem stupid but I haven't been able to center this properly. So how do I center this menu?
(02.11.2007, 02:10)

Ben:-
OK, I got you. I assumed it updated itself.

I've just finished amending this menu so it uses just images and no text. I'll post a link up once the client site is done. Looks pretty good! :)

Let me know if you'd like a sneaky preview.
(02.11.2007, 16:51)

Tad:-
Stu,

Great menus including these ones. Why do you add three line breaks after the menus instead of forcing .nav height to say 65px?
(04.11.2007, 20:09)

Tad, if I did that then someone would copy my style and wonder why the had a gap after the menu :)
(04.11.2007, 21:21)

Bri:-
Does anyone know how to modify the dropdown to display links in columns rather than all in a row?
(05.11.2007, 19:28)

Bri, you just need to look at other menus on CSS play. www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/pro_drop3.html for instance.
(05.11.2007, 19:51)

Thanadon:-
Hi, I would like to know how to make this menu work with 100% width in IE
(28.11.2007, 11:15)

Gordy:-
Hi Stu I am very new at this. I downloaded and cut and pasted your menu (which are fablulous) into my " Microsoft Front Page" html and the result was as if had cut and pasted "Normal text" when I previewed it in the browser. Am I missing something please. cheers Gordy
(30.11.2007, 20:10)

Poz:-
Hi Sir, I'm currently testing this and all seems OK with menu and navigation. I'm using Frontpage2003 & IE7. The site also works when uploaded on my laptop, but FF seems to ignore the CSS and just displays menu text and looks terrible. I choose this navigation to test with my web following a painful experience with a sexy Flash navi, and you claim that this does work with FF. PS: I am more than willing to donate too, just want to get this menu doing what it says on the tin. Your help is much appreciated Stu - thanks.
(18.12.2007, 17:34)