Pro image drop-down COMMENTS

Momotaro:-
Great script, Stu. I don't need more than one sub level and want to insert an image for each menu like:www.cbolson.com/code/dhtml_list_menu/with_images.php
Currently trying backward engineer your script, so far no cigar! A bit more trial and effort will get it done no doubt.
(07.09.2007, 06:31)

Mark:-
Excellent work, Stu, truly an inspiration.

Now I hope I may be able to inspire you a little further ;)

I've been tinkering with this menu system, trying to extend it's functionality with little (cross-browser) success and am hoping you may be interested in writing another of these amazing demos with my ideas in mind.

What I am after is a combination of this menu system, converted into a "header" that never moves (position: fixed). I am looking at integrating this menu into the open source Nagios monitoring system to replace it's aged frame setup, but this header configuration is a key feature for me to do such.

So what do you think? Easy to do? Difficult, and another menu may be better?
(05.12.2007, 00:59)

Mark:-
Oh, the menu system I was referring to was your Image Drop menu.

www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/image_drop.html

Thanks again :)
(05.12.2007, 01:01)

rohman:-
Good work stu.. may i use this menu at my blog?
(28.12.2007, 10:30)

Russ:-
Good work Stu. The menu works great with one exception. I can't get the sub-menu's to show in FireFox 2.0 browser. The first level drop-down's show but no other levels will. Everything works great in IE 7. Any suggestions? Thanks again!
(01.02.2008, 20:29)

Celso Soares:-
Professional image drop-down » 04-09-2007

This is exactly what I needed, but when you use Images as links instead of text, IE6 doesn't "respond" when you click the main(parent) links.

I'm not sure if the problem is with the image tag or with any of the others? Any suggestions?
(31.03.2008, 14:25)

Danny:-
Would be cool if there is a menue which looks like a windows menue and wich is on the top or bottom of the page.
(09.03.2010, 13:37)