Responsive Droplist Menu COMMENTS

Peter:-
I am trying out this demo and have just one problem. At resolution of 1024 the menu breaks, while their is space enough at the right side of the menu?
I just can't find the css how to change this behaviour? (comment_id=Responsive Droplist Menu)
See our test website at helenaweb.nl

Thanks in advance in case i am a lucky one (the one who gets an answer:))
(26.05.2013, 12:06)

Just change the media query max-width to match the width when you want the menu to change:
@media only screen and (max-width:1024px) {
(01.06.2013, 12:35)

Jon:-
Great looking menu. Can't get it to work on the ipad though. Using iOS7 and safari. The demo works, but the version (with very few tweaks) does not.

Website is at garnerhs2.wcpss.net
(07.12.2013, 21:15)

Lance:-
Jon
Did you sort out your issue. I am having a similar issue with iPhones/iPads using WordPress which I note you are using. Works well in everything else. Website is majura.org
(20.01.2014, 08:00)

I do not have any issues with this menu. It works in all the latest devices and browsers.
Also I am not using WordPress.
CSS play is all hand coded using EditPlus.
(20.01.2014, 10:23)

Note that this odes need an outer page wrapper with onclick="" so that it monitors the iPad/iPhone taps.
I have used <section onclick="">
(20.01.2014, 10:25)

Max:-
On the iPad and iPhone the menu is displayed vertically, while on the normal desktop it is horizontal.

How can I display it horizontally as well on the iPad and iPhone?
(26.03.2014, 12:07)

Peter:-
I am trying this menu again, looks great except....in case of more then one column for the submenu, it equally divedes the links over the column. This breaks the grouped links, dividing them over 2 columns,instead of keeping them together?
Is there a way to keep every <dt>name</dt> en a group of <dd>link</dd> in the same column,not divided over 2 columns?

Thanks in advance for any answer.
(03.01.2015, 20:02)