Round and Round COMMENTS

Chris Chieas:-
Doesn't work for me in IE 8. Circular button just sits there and doesn't expand or even respond to a click. Nada.
(20.07.2011, 23:22)

If you read my information panela AND the heading you we see that I have only included IE9 and IE10 as working.
This does not work in IE5 to IE8.
(21.07.2011, 07:59)

Rosselan:-
How can i download your demo?
(21.11.2011, 11:56)

As stated on the demo page, this menu does require a donation for any use. Once this is made then I can supply a zip file.
(21.11.2011, 13:41)

Sur Hax:-
This isn't considered a donation. Donations are generally are done if someone enjoys the code itself and not a requirement to obtain the code itself. What if I don't want to purchase your code before reviewing it to see if it will fit my needs through your "Donation" button. Or even if I find it useful and "Donate" to obtain this snippit of code. Are you going to modify it to fit my needs for the code?
(14.05.2012, 05:46)

Mark Stewart:-
This is not working in my IE9: 0.5s is ignored and when mouse leaves inner circle to hover outer satellite circles, then those satellites disappear. W3 Schools' css3_2dtransforms.asp also flops for IE9. I have noticed other developers using script to firm up IE for transforms. I guess buttons.js not helping? For sure you've caught the ms'ers blusing over this one. Beauty!
(19.08.2012, 12:51)

Mark Stewart:-
To be precice, when mouse moves away in any direction from any circular icon, that satellite circle disapears. But A circular menu » 09-11-2008 and A circular menu with sub menus » 10-11-2008 and Circular menu with sub menus squared » 14-04-2011 work fine: so IE9 is getting the x-y position okay, just the transforms need script support.
(19.08.2012, 13:10)

Nek:-
Hey, i see that the latest comment has been posted quite sometime ago ...

I m interested in getting the css file and any other source for this(with a donation of course), so just want to check if you are still around...

Just let me know please

Thanks
(20.01.2015, 01:58)

This demo was posted a few years ago. If you check the home page you will see that I am still posting demos :)
Contact me direct to stu{at}cssplay.co.uk
(20.01.2015, 08:40)

Mark:-
Safari sees ugly protrusion of underlying PNG circular buttons when menu is collapsed (e.g., demo page opens). Rebuild same menu code to use SVG circular buttons and the ugly protrusion does not exist. Protrusion relates to least-increment accretion, which also causes 'sag' in bottom menu button, that is, bottom menu button is farther from center than any other button. Perhaps, a cs reset is required to correct this accumulating center offset accretion. The accretion style defect was very poorly managed in Early 90's browsers, typically with one pixel accumulated for each menu item in the style object cascade. Converting this menu to viewport, that is replacing px with vmin, we see the same accretion defect. Is it possible that a CSS reset of some kind can target the 'ul-li-a' element cascade where this accretion occurs, removing the defect?
(20.06.2017, 02:08)