Simple dropline COMMENTS

Alf:-
Hello, before all I'm sorry for my bad English.
My problem is that I don't understand the php code to use for the the current link highlighted.
What I need ?
Thank you.
(08.02.2008, 14:50)

Scott:-
I was looking to download the source for this menu system but didn't see the .zip file to download... can it just be grabbed from the source code of this page? Am I missing something? This is exactly what I have been looking for but I just need to figure out how to get the code. Any help would be appreciate, thanks!
(15.07.2008, 02:58)

Scott:-
Not sure if you knew the menu I was interested in downloading so here is the link:

/menus/simple_dropline.html
(15.07.2008, 03:00)

Scott, the FAQs tell you where to find the html/css in the page source.
(15.07.2008, 07:37)

Scott:-
Hi Stu, thanks for the reply... I found the source but I am running into a problem. The rollovers don't seem to be working properly. I copied the code exactly from the source but when I roll over my main menu items, the sub menu does not change. Any ideas? Here is the link to my testing menu:

72.9.240.204/~american/menu.html
(15.07.2008, 13:05)

Scott:-
My only other issue is adding a "Home" link to the beginning of the menu that will have no sub-menu at all. I can't seem to figure this out either. Thanks again for your great menus!
(15.07.2008, 13:10)

Hi Scott, the CSSplay home page tell you you must use a standards compliant doctype for CSS to work correctly in IE. There is a link given to a list of approved doctypes on the w3.org website.
For your other problem I do offer a service to assist in altering my menus to suit your requirements.
(15.07.2008, 13:50)

Scott:-
Great! It works! I guess I should have read everything before commenting :)

Thanks for the quick response!
(15.07.2008, 14:18)

Fred:-
Hi Stu!

Great menu! It was exactly what I needed as a base for my project. Modified it quite a bit and had encountered the follwing problem: I use PHP v.5 and for some reason, PHP did not like the variable $current. $sub would be transmitted, but not current. After changing $current to $tab it worked fine. I have no clue why PHP did not process $current. But no worries, renaming it fixed the problem ^^

Cheers mate!
(24.06.2009, 11:19)

Martin:-
Hello Stu,
thanks a lot for those great menus. I'd like to insert the "simple_dropline" into my site. But I use the YAML-css-framework, so I got trouble with the menu in IE6 (Firefox runs well). Using IE6, the subline moves to the left side and starts exactly under the choosen list point from the first line. I tried a lot, but I have no idea what's the reason for.
Do you habe any idea?