Simple photo-gallery COMMENTS

John P:-
Hey Stu,

I started using this script but realized that it isn't working in Safari 3.0. When you click the thumbnail the content image doesn't stay visible.

Is there a fix?

Thanks!
(31.07.2008, 18:24)

Andrew:-
Hi.

I would like to try this code on my page. But I wanted to have 5 thumbnails down the left hand side which, when clicked, show the larger image respectively. How would I adjust?

Andrew
(02.02.2009, 22:22)

Daniel:-
Hi.
Nice gallery, but the problem is:
in internet explorer 7 (don't know if its better in 8 beta version) the image disappears when you click on the scroll bar or anywhere on the page.

how can i turn this off?

thanks,
daniel
(04.02.2009, 16:30)

Cathy:-
I can't figure out how to get the pictures to display.

I see the box and the numbers but nothing else. I am sure it is something simple if someone could help me out please.

thanks

catherinesmithfilms.com/photos.html
(20.04.2009, 20:47)

Sandra:-
I love this gallery, and have adapted it to suit a simple image based site I'm working on. The only problem I found is that the images don't stay visible in Safari (pc) unless you continually hover over it's corresponding box. Any solutions for this?
(22.12.2009, 17:08)

Doug C.:-
Hi Stu. Great little slider. I was wondering how to get the code for the "A simple CSS photo-album" to put it on my web site? I didn't see a download link anywhere.
(25.07.2010, 09:13)

Doug C.:-
Ah, nevermind. I took a look at your page source and found it there. Tried using it as is in Dreamweaver by inserting my own images, but it doesn't work too well. I just wanted a simple slider to show my one-panel comics. They're all the same size so I didn't think it would be too hard with your code, but it doesn't work. Images come out all over the place and the buttons disappear.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.
(25.07.2010, 09:35)

Ucha:-
good
(16.10.2012, 01:25)

ark:-
How can I make first box with letter "1" active when first open page?
Thanks
(16.10.2012, 13:31)

This is not possible using just CSS with this gallery.
(16.10.2012, 13:57)