Simple photo-gallery COMMENTS

Angela:-
Hi Stu, have you redone your site lately? I can't find what I'm looking for and am sure I first saw it on your site. I am looking for an image gallery that had a horizontal thumbnail scoller with the large image positioned up above. The large image had the capability of including captions. Can you please direct me to that demo? Your current demo doesn't have captions.
(01.07.2007, 15:42)

Angela, try www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/scroll_gallery
(01.07.2007, 21:14)

J.:-
Hi, Stu! This is a lovely demonstration, and I am attempting to implement it in my current project.

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get the position correct for the images when they appear, and this is showing true in both FF and IE. I'm pretty sure it is because it has created a double row of numbers.

The live test is here:
www.lostinxlation.net/sandbox1/gallery.html

And the css is:
www.lostinxlation.net/sandbox1/testcss.css

Any ideas on what I am doing incorrectly?

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.
(18.07.2007, 23:10)

Tom:-
Hello Stu!

I'm trying out your "Simple CSS photo-album » 31-07-2006". Seems to work in most browsers I've tried, but I can't get it to work on IE6. Any ideas why this should happen?

Cheers.
(09.08.2007, 06:24)

Tovi Ellesse:-
YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Your site just made my day. I picked up this gallery in particular and maaaiinnnnn all i can say is THANK YOU and God bless. A lot!!
(23.08.2007, 20:55)

beakersoft:-
Hi,

First thing, thanks for this code, very useful. One thing i would like to be able to do is once the picture is displayed, keep that one displayed even when the user clicks somewhere else on the page. Can you do that with CSS or would it need java?

Cheers
(29.08.2007, 14:19)

libbygudzdesign:-
well, i don't know very much about any of this stuff. i don't even know if it's possible to use this on my greeting card myspace page. (www.myspace.com/libbygudzdesign) i hope you aren't laughing at me right now. basically, i need something like this so people can get an enlarged view of my cards to see the details (it's all in the details!). please help me. i know i'm an idiot. i just don't know if it's even possible to use this type of thing on a myspace page--i am using a div overlay and i do understand some html language.
(21.09.2007, 01:09)

stephanie:-
I do admire your work; wonderful ideas. I was wondering how I might get the horizontal row of numbers to become vertical *alongside the photos*?
(28.09.2007, 03:31)

Chris ash:-
Stu i have been trying to modify this gallery so the thumbnails are on top of the large image version... but im ot having much luck.

as soon as you click a thumb to load a large image, the thumbnails are now underneath the large image, playing with z-index was no use either.

any ideas?
(13.03.2008, 04:56)

Alex:-
This is great Script, Thanks very much for all the hardwork behind this script.

I would really like to have the images change automatically, every let say 30sec to 2min even if the user has not clicked on the next image. javascript would be required am welling to pay for this if anyone can help.

here is what i want, the Simple CSS script here just the way it is now is automatic script that will change the images from 30sec to 2min even if the user has not selected the next image.

Please advise Any help would be greatly appreciated and am welling to reword the person that helps.
(07.05.2008, 17:29)