Simple six level COMMENTS

Just sent a reply....
(31.07.2007, 18:19)

Michelle Bailey:-
Hmmm...our email filtering software must be blocking you. I need to talk to IT guys about this. I'm going to email you another email account in the meantime. Look for my email.
(31.07.2007, 18:25)

Amit Rana:-
I was trying to use your older version, didnt read your comment properly. I guess this is the latest one but only problem I have with the older one is as pointed out by JC above. Menue gets hidden behind flash object. Is there a work around for that?
Thanks.
(21.08.2007, 13:50)

Amit, see my FAQs page, item 4 for a Flash fix.
(21.08.2007, 22:50)

Chris Lively:-
Would it be better to use named classes for the sub items instead of using the selectors?

Thanks
(23.08.2007, 15:01)

Chris Lively, it would not make any difference. Non-IE browsers can use the > selector but IE needs the full :hover paths to reference each sub level.
(23.08.2007, 20:20)

Pete M:-
I'm having a issue with IE6 and this script (which is incredible by the way). It works wonderfully in IE7, Firefox, and Safari, easily customized to do exactly what I needed it to do. But I was made aware of several huge problems with my site in IE6, one of which is how the script was displaying and working. While i've been able to clean up most of the incompatible IE6 code, I just can't figure out how to straighten the menu out. The site can be seen at www.ihslift.com/index2.html. I'm no web design expert but I think it looks pretty decent in FF/IE7 but just a mess in IE6. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again
(28.08.2007, 19:56)

Pete M:-
I was finally able to find the 1 bad line of code that was throwing the whole site out of wack on IE6, so disregard the prior comment.
(29.08.2007, 17:01)

Martin'S:-
For anyone wondering how to get this version to expand/word-wrap as per "final drop" you just need to change the height value to 'auto' in #pmenu a, #pmenu a:visited.

Thought I'd share as that took a while to find.
(22.10.2007, 13:42)

schuyler:-
Quick question is there any way to make it so that the top-level nav items, ie Home, About us, Products, etc. don't have to have the same width? It's probably dead-obvious, but I'm totally missing it.
(13.12.2007, 19:33)