Simple six level COMMENTS

Trev:-
Stu, thats great. Thanks.
(16.04.2007, 21:49)

Jake:-
I can't get my script to work for Internet Explorer. Pleas help.

www.PolarNex.Net/new/
(18.04.2007, 23:02)

Jake, the link doesn't work.
(18.04.2007, 23:14)

Paul:-
Not sure if you've encountered this one, but I've noticed with the menu div you have a padding-bottom on the style; if you have input boxes under the menu within the range of the padding (in IE7) I've noticed it's impossible to click into a textbox/textarea (only tested these so far) unless you click the very left of the input box. If I remove the padding, the inputs work as normal, is there any need for the padding, it all appears to work without it, in IE6&7???
(19.04.2007, 09:51)

Jake:-
Oh yes, extremely sorry.

Actual link:
www.Home.PolarNex.net/new/
(21.04.2007, 05:36)

Guy:-
First of all, many thanks to Stu. I cannot find fly.gif or drop.gif, even though Nik wrote:-
"... drop.gif and fly.gif are in cssplay.co.uk/menus ... (12.04.2007, 07:42)." Can someone please point me to these gifs? Cheers.
(23.04.2007, 00:19)

Jake, you have no doctype declaration so the menu is working in quirks mode with the faulty box model. The padding is not 'necessary', it is there to give an overrun feature so that if you accidentally move the mouse off the menu it will not collapse. You can remove this if you wish.
(23.04.2007, 08:04)

Guy, all you need to do is look at the stylesheet and it gives you the url of the images.
www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/fly.gif
www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/drop.gif
(23.04.2007, 08:06)

Guy:-
Ah, jeez. I kept not putting in the gif file name and just going to the menus directory. Of course, all I ever got was the index page. Thx, again, Stu.
(23.04.2007, 10:05)

Johnny:-
Hi All,

I can't figure out how to center this.

Depending on user acces, some users will only have three, or five tabs, and I'd like to have it be centered no matter how many tabs exist.

Any ideas?