Skeleton dropdown menu COMMENTS

Jeeves:-
You say tested in Opera, but it does not work in O9.24 for me.
The sub-menu's vanish as soon as you move off the link, making them inaccessible.
(10.11.2007, 04:54)

Jeeves, this is very odd. The download version works in Opera 9.24 but the demo has a problem. It must be some interaction with the page layout. I will investigate.
(10.11.2007, 11:34)

Opera 9.24 now fixed.
(10.11.2007, 11:50)

inthematrix:-
Very cool menu. I have a question to the alignment: The submenus are as default left-justified. Is there a way to align at right?
(23.11.2007, 14:24)

Adrian:-
Hi everybody! I have a little problem with the amazing skeleton menu!
It is just perfect, but... Here I come: I'm using IE6.x, but inside my page I have a few Javascripts. When I enable them, the menu don't stop "blinking". Somebody knows how to fix this?
(28.11.2007, 23:00)

Cor:-
Hi Stu, it seems like the skeleton css does not work right in Safari 1.1 (which is what runs on a stock powerbook with osx 10.3.x). Maybe you consider that browser too old :)
(13.02.2008, 18:36)

Cor:-
Sorry to post again. It also does not work in Safari 1.3.2, which seems to be the latest version I can get for this older powerbook running 10.3.x. The dropdowns work ok, but the flyouts dont.
(14.02.2008, 02:10)

Frenchy:-
Very clean menu with great style. Kudos.

My one comment would be to have CSS or code (however you can do it) to have the menu smart enough to know if the sub menus will start to far off to the right and start to display towards the left. Other than that, very nice!

Frenchy
(24.03.2008, 21:14)

Frenchy:-
Edit to my above post: Or to provide CSS classes that we can use to have sub menus display off to the left if we wanted to hard code. I noticed most of your menus don't do this but have found one that did. Since you're providing all these great CSS menus, it would be great to have each one of the menus to have all the neccessary funcitonaility. Again, nice menus.
(24.03.2008, 21:20)

Lisa:-
Hi Stu, thanks for the menus. I am having a problem in IE7 on our site www.legacystudies.org. All three of my dropdown menus stick open at the same time. It's inconsistent but happens especially on the home page when I first visit the site.
Thanks for any help.