Snazzy Menu two COMMENTS

John:-
Hey stu, I'm just browsing through some of your menus here, and I found a typo you might want to fix with this one ;)
under "1st Feb 2006" you have hoe instead of how.
anyways, take care.
(04.05.2006, 15:18)

liam:-
many nice creations here, dude. keep up the good work!
(04.05.2006, 17:41)

fred:-
very nice work... I've tried in vain for two hours trying to get active state to work on the tab up menu... can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks
(01.06.2006, 23:58)

Cass:-
I love this menu - but... I want it left aligned (entire div). I've tried everything, but it just won't work...

Any suggestion?
(12.06.2006, 05:47)

Cheryl:-
Love the snazzy menu 2 (tab up) - is there a way to combine it with a drop down menu of some kind (basic or ultimate).

Thanks for all the work you've done.
(14.06.2006, 15:38)

yorkie:-
Like John I was curious about how to set different widths of the tabs (or even better if they could resize automatically)?

where in the css should we specify the width?
Thanx! i know this is one year old but i hope someone may reply!!!
(14.08.2006, 01:44)

Funn:-
Dear Stu,

Like Yorkie and John, I am wondering how to change the width of the tabs, either the tabs automatically adjusting itself to the length of the text or I specify it. You mentioned specifying the width in the <li> but I tried and it is still the same. Could you please give an example how to fix this problem?

Much help is appreciated.
(08.04.2007, 12:55)

Funn, it is possible to change the width of the tabs which is styled in the link:
a.menu, a.menu:visited {display:block; text-decoration:none; width:5.5em;}
Chnage the 5.5em to whatever you like.
It is not possible to have the tabs automatically adjust to fit the text.
(09.04.2007, 18:54)

Funn:-
Thanks Stu!
(10.04.2007, 10:29)

dominte claudiu:-
hy stu,
you have a syntax error for this one: snazzymenu2.html

try to validate the css.

just a : instead of . on line 51