Three cols COMMENTS

Duncan:-
Very nice Stu. One question though, for the purposes of SEO could the code for the left, right and center colums be reorganised so center appears first or second, rather than last? I did have a little play, but putting the code for the center colum first or second causes a few problems in positioning of text in the right colum. Great work anyway!
(05.08.2006, 11:52)

jules:-
perrrfekt! thanx a lot for that easy yet working tip!
(28.10.2006, 16:37)

Paladin:-
This is a fantastic style and I have tried my best to deploy it using php include files and a templating theme. One thing is driving me mad though, there is a box under #left with a background color of #999999 (in Dreamweaver and every browser I have tried) - nothing that I have tried gets rid of this colour!
(05.11.2006, 23:51)

Joe:-
Very great work Stu
Read Mario's comment above, (I'm sure you would have already found it out but in any case just putting it here) tried to replicate it, I resized my IE (on XP SP2) window, decreased the width and the text started misbehaving. On Firefox when I do the same, the text overlaps the other.
TC
(01.02.2007, 18:07)

Tim 2:-
Very nice stuff Stu.
However, I have a habit of always assigning h1 to my header for search bots and people with "no style". This pushes the text down under the #container.
What am I not doing right?
Ta
(06.02.2007, 23:21)

Max:-
Absolutely fanomenal. I spennt over 3 weeks solving this problem and nothing worked proper.
Your great!
(08.02.2007, 19:35)

Ronald Hofstee:-
Hey Stu,
I'm want to place a flash object into the left column but if i do that the flash object is oblique in front of the column,
do you now how to place a flash object "good" in the column??
Thanks in advance,
Ronald Hofstee

P.S
I have Windows XP SP2 and I use dreamweaver

(Sorry for my Enlish but I'm Dutch)
(05.03.2007, 20:38)

Ronald Hofstee:-
I forgot to say my E-mail adress is:
Ronald.hofstee@gmail.com
(05.03.2007, 20:40)

Paladin:-
Been using this for a while and it works wonderfully for self-developed pages. But, when trying to include anything like PHPBB.x or Simple forums the middle/content layour goes ape and doesn't start rendering anything until mid-screen, from there it then scrolls all down the page - of course this is in IE 7, in Firefox no problem at all.

I have used the "<!--[if IE]>
<style type="text/css">
#container {display:inline-block;}
#left {width:197px;}
</style>
<![endif]-->"
trick but this makes no difference.
(23.03.2007, 15:44)

movaxes:-
Just Great!! This is good for my bandwidth, lol.
(27.03.2007, 00:12)