Three cols COMMENTS

Mario:-
Found a small problem in IE6. To reproduce:
1) Start IE6 and open the "Favorites" sidebar
2) Load 3col page. The three columns are crammed inside the middle one.
3) Remove the sidebar. Everything back to normal
4) Show again the sidebar. The page continues to look fine.
(18.05.2005, 05:44)

Mario, I can't reproduce this is my vesion of IE6.
(18.05.2005, 10:25)

Mario:-
Interesting. I have XP SP2 and it is reliably reproduced. But if I remove the expanding column trick the problem disappears. Thanks!
(20.05.2005, 05:57)

H Jaitch:-
I have spent a week alone in the wilderness (actually the Central Highlands of VietNam) trying to figure a header/3-column/footer combo.

Several hours in HCMC at an InterNet Cafe led me to your site.

What a solution!

Thanks for your public spirit.

///
(13.06.2005, 14:51)

APD:-
Text in the borders! I was so close to figuring this out, but it would not come to me. Luckily you thought of it and documented it. Thanks! :)
(15.10.2005, 08:35)

totedati:-
Why only IE, Firefox and Opera!? Only me use Konqueror 90% of my time and Firefox only when web page is so scrambled and can not, and want to, see it!? Konqueror can also do better than Firefox, not all time, but Konqueror 3.2.0 ( Standard version in Mandrake 10.0 ) can show 'panoramic image viewer' and 'image magnifier' with 'smooth transition between images' but Firefox 1.0.5 can not do that. Konqueror can be a real player here ;-). Just my two cents ...
(08.11.2005, 18:37)

jaroslaw:-
The stuff is really great, but font sizes are somewhat broken in Konqueror 3.5.0 (the only browser for PC to successfully pass Acid2).
(15.12.2005, 07:02)

Leon:-
Thanks for your good work Stu!
Could anyone help me with my following problem, please? - I want to integrate all the code within a bodycontainer-div with fix width: 960px. So all content should have this fix width. Furthermore it should be centered on the screen. How can I do this?
(17.02.2006, 13:09)

marientje:-
wow, this is really great!
(13.04.2006, 11:05)

Alf:-
Stu

This is simply amazing, I've been trying to reach the very same result for a week and something was always not right. You're a genius!!!!
(07.05.2006, 00:32)