Three cols COMMENTS

Ray:-
First, thank god for this article. My site is up, but I got a "bug". I get what is described a "fouc" but on steriods. Its not the usuall quick flash but an unstlyed content untill I mouse over something. I've got my nav links all done in SSI and can nail down the prob. The site is http:www.buildingbodies.ca. ANy one got any tips? My email Ray@buildingbodies.ca Thanks a bunch.
(26.11.2004, 21:22)

Ray:-
Simon, I installed firefox..(which is awesome thanks.) But I cant find a page to crash anymore! If I could get the unstyled content to be more "reliable" I could work on the problem.
Whats happens when is does happen is the Left and right divs content appears out of the boxes over lapping the center div untill a mouseover of a graphic or refresh. Thanks for your patience with a newbie!
(04.12.2004, 19:30)

Nick:-
Thanks for putting this article up. Loves it.... but is there any way to make the center column never disappear-- even if the browser is resized to a very small width ? I'm using Firefox. Thanks in advance :D
(14.01.2005, 21:42)

Nick, sorry I missed your post. You could use min-width values but this would not work in IE.
There are fixes for this posted elsewhere on the web though.
(24.01.2005, 11:37)

Anonym:-
Please please help me. I have an IE, Firefox issue. Point your browsers to http://www.swindon-ksmbda.org.uk/tuesday.htm. In Firefox (the best browser) it is rendered correctly. In IE - the text isn't visible. What am I missing this is driving me insane... :'(
(27.01.2005, 08:58)

Hi Anonym, I have looked at your page in IE6 and FF and I cannot see any problem with the text. The menu works correctly in both.
(27.01.2005, 21:37)

Liz:-
the article is great, and it realy clears up the css code for a 3 colomn page !
I faced a problem though. If you put a paragraph in one of the center colomns, it applies a margin at the "container" in firefox. isn't that stange ?! anyone else facing this problem?

cheers !
(29.04.2005, 19:26)

Liz, do you mean a top margin? If so this is the normal practice for FF. You can style the margin for <p> to get rid of the top margin.
p {margin-top:0;} for instance.
(29.04.2005, 19:59)

Liz:-
that works great. THANX !
(29.04.2005, 20:26)

Liz, you may need to increase the bottom margin to compensate.
(29.04.2005, 21:14)