Three column list COMMENTS

G.:-
Simple and effective. I like it! But don't you think that an alternative for the 'start=' would be putting content opposed to presentation is your css? Well, it already is kinda, but not as much a they alternative would be...
(06.10.2005, 12:53)

Hi G. whenever something is depricated there is usually an alternative available. 'start=' was such a useful attribute that it should have an alternative whether in css or in xhtml.
(06.10.2005, 20:02)

Anonym:-
Hello and thanks for the great CSS support. Is there a way to implement "list-style-type:none;"?
(20.01.2006, 18:18)

James:-
I love all of what you've done with CSS! It is inspirational and incredibly helpful. I was coming back today to make a donation, but then I saw all of the new ads. Oh well. Nevermind. Your examples and tutorials are still amazing, as is the 'Adblock' extension for Firefox...
(19.06.2006, 19:10)

sandra:-
How can I create a two column list? I have tried to change your code for the three column but being new to css I am not understanding what parts of the code are doing what! COuld you explain any further. Thanks
(01.09.2006, 10:32)

Barbara:-
I cannot get your code to display the three columns, when I try it
looking at <ul class="first">
I don't know where the class first (or second or third) is, as I can't see it defined anywhere.
Is this why I don't get the columns?

Thanks