Tooltips Updated COMMENTS

Peter:-
Would it be possible to incorporate a close-on-click option, in order to be able to interact with tooltip content, such as links ?
(08.10.2012, 11:19)

This should be possible.
(08.10.2012, 11:37)

Nino:-
Hi,
does that interesting code works in a table with IE8, too?

Thanks,
Nino
(19.03.2013, 08:29)

Yes but without the curved corners, pointer and gloss.
(19.03.2013, 09:07)

Asshole:-
Yeah where the fuck is the source to all this shit?
(22.09.2013, 13:57)

Eric Vangeel:-
Dear Sir,
I search a long time for a solution so that :hover can work on a touchscreen.
I know that :hover do not exists for an ipad or a galaxi.
Is the use of :focus a possibility if one refuse to use JavaSript or jQuery.
I try this without success
(28.07.2014, 14:30)

Try it now..
(28.07.2014, 15:04)

An:-
Dear Sir,
I'm trying to make all the balloons/pupops appearing on 1 same position on top of the page.
It's about the 2nd photo-row =
onzeautovakantiesinnoorwegen.nl/deel_1TESTscrolling.html

A working code is the following, but at the end it is not suitable for Ipad etc. ( it's about the photo-row again ) =
onzeautovakantiesinnoorwegen.nl/deel_1TEST-03-FOTOS-MET-Bs-EN-Is.html

Can I ask you for a hint how to adjust your code?
(11.11.2014, 09:41)

An:-
Dear Sir,
Referring to my earlier comment, I've modified your tooltip so that it rather suits in this case: a tooltip appearing outside of the box.

At the end it's only working through a tap with 2 fingers at the same time on the iPad, but probably I've to deal with it?
And IE needs for the tooltip "fixed:position", otherwise there is no tooltip ...

Anyway, I'm very very grateful for using your script

The result of a non-professional:
jsfiddle.net/AnneL/8euwxy49/11/