active/non-rectangular links COMMENTS

Todd:-
As always, you are the DUDE!! Next you'll be demonstrating circular links without images!!
(12.01.2006, 01:35)

mllsoccerdude:-
That would be awesome! Oh, by the way, you misspelt five. :P
(12.01.2006, 02:24)

Drew:-
Todd - it's very possible (want proof?). Sort of like calculus, how an equation is used to approximate a curve within certain constraints - the only difference being, the most finite approximation we can possibly attain with computer monitors is 1 pixel =)
(12.01.2006, 04:32)

Drew, look forward to seeing your non-image maps. I have been working on non-rectangular shaped links for a few days now but nothing as advanced as your proposals.
(12.01.2006, 08:50)

Dublin Drupaller:-
superb work Stu. Stunning stuff. Particularly like the non rectangular links demo.

Must study it and see if it's possible to do circular links.

Dub
(13.01.2006, 00:07)

Flying:-
Hi,Stu.very like your website. I always study your content now. I know you blue virsion ,It is very beautiful, can you give me togathor. Thank you ! my E-mail:fly0733@gmail.com
(13.01.2006, 00:47)

Drew:-
Stu, per your encouragement, I gave PHP a fresh stab. A few buddies tested with 56k connections, and sure enough, the map loaded in less than 10 seconds.

I built in some "this is where you are" CSS functionality. "Hard" refresh: http://mnattorneyprofiles.com/babysteps.php?county=Cass
(13.01.2006, 08:30)

Drew, looking good. I think that php is the way to go with this one and 10 seconds on a 56k connection is pretty good. All the best.
(13.01.2006, 09:43)