balloons COMMENTS

DeadMeatGF:-
I love the way you keep coming up with these, and then expanding on them even further.
I'm constantly trying to think of pages I can use, just to cram in as many of your techniques as possible!
Another excellent technique - keep up the good work.
(24.04.2006, 15:01)

Bob:-
Great work, wish there were better images to use.
(30.04.2006, 13:54)

Bob, if your site is better then why not put it here instead.
(30.04.2006, 21:38)

Theresa:-
well done on the information balloon pop ups, i'm really liking it and thinking about using it for myself as well!

although i'm having a bit of a problem, i seriously do not know what it is, adjusting the script to my needs.
to be honest, i think it's just a very minor issue, but it seems i can't get behind it myself. so please stu, if you have some time left, have a quick look at it and tell me how to change it.

that's the link:
www.season.at.tt/balloons/

my problem is that below the last sentence, " if you like my work, please do not hesitate to contact me -- who knows the next project could be yours?!", there's so much empty space.
i've looked into the html and both css files (balloons.css and cssplay.css) but haven't found anything how to minor that space or get completely rid off it...

i'd really really appreciate it, if you could tell me what it is.

thankfully yours,
theresa
(02.05.2006, 21:37)

Theresa, Ihave had a quick look at this and found that you are missing <body></body> tags and you are loading the IE only style sheet into all browsers.
This should be loaded into IE ONLY using conditional comments.
I am not sure what you mean by so much empty space below the last statement. This space is not being controlled in any way and is due to the flow of the markup and style, and also by the resolution of the screen.
If you get rid of this space then the last sentence would be at the bottom of the screen and there would be a lot of white space above it.
(02.05.2006, 23:15)

Clive:-
I was wondering whether it is possible to create something in css similar to the link advertising you have on your messageboard (contentlink advertising) to use as a glossary for a website?
(08.05.2006, 15:02)

Clive, it is certainly possible but for Internet Explorer the words would need to be links for :hover to work.
(09.05.2006, 16:22)

steven:-
Nice, and what i've been looking for but it doesn't seem to work in ie6. The head and footer graphics show on the first mouseover then are missing on the rest.
(15.05.2006, 13:34)

Jo-an:-
Thanks for the thumb for fadtastic, it is a screenshot of an article I did about Rodchenko and design.

www.fadtastic.net/2006/04/22/the-heroic-years-of-graphic-design/