bar chart COMMENTS

Oleastre:-
Really excellent and the use of the definition list let's the page degrade nicely. congratulations for this :)
(20.07.2005, 08:45)

Andrew Faulkner:-
A clever use of definition lists.
(20.07.2005, 10:50)

Chris Hunt:-
That's fun. I think I'd define the width of the bars in inline style="" attributes, rather than creating classes in the stylesheet. It means you only have to change the (x)html file if the values change. Note that it'll break down if percentages approach 100%.
(20.07.2005, 14:44)

mrruben5:-
What Chris said. You could use PHP to generate this, or javascript :P
(22.07.2005, 17:30)

Morehart:-
The higher Gecko visitation is probably because more people who use Mozilla/Firefox/etc are interested in making things valid yet cross-browser...
(23.07.2005, 17:19)

DeadMeatGF:-
Combining Chris & mrruben5 - you could feasibly generate an external css sheet from php - just to keep the content/style separation. I know it's probably overkill, but it would work in theory ...
(24.03.2006, 15:52)

Sean:-
This is excellent, but would it be possible to print the bar chart out?
When i go to print it, in either IE7 or FF 2.0.0.14 it does not show the bar its self.

Does anyone know how this could be done in php, but not JS.
(15.05.2008, 19:24)