basic drop-down COMMENTS

Marco De Luca:-
Sorry Stu. It's still the same with the ads in IE7. I made sure I emptied the cache before I tried.
(21.03.2006, 09:17)

Marco, that is very odd then. It may be something to do with the z-index. Once IE7 is official then I will investigate further.
(21.03.2006, 10:02)

Marco, it may be ok now.
(22.03.2006, 10:08)

salwa:-
I couldn't use the CSS Drop Down Menu. I don't know why. The menu showed as bullited list.
(26.03.2006, 10:53)

salwa, if you just get an unordered list then you are not linking to the style sheet(s) check that you have the correct path to your css style sheets.
(26.03.2006, 15:23)

Fadil:-
Hi i think this menu layout is great! thanks!
i just have one query... i want to include the menu in an iframe and use it on multiple pages so i don't have to include the same code. But the overflow doesn't seem to work! i have tried using a lower z-index value for the container page, but still its elements appear in front of the menu overflow from the iframe.
is there a way to fix this? thanks!
(26.03.2006, 21:35)

Fadil, I haven't tried this in an iframe, but from what you say it looks like it doesn't work. Why not use php or ssi?
(27.03.2006, 08:20)

Fadil:-
Hello again! The SSI method works like a charm!
Thanks so much! I'm learning about these at the moment, I am a university student. I'm currently developing a webpage in ASP/VB Script, and just learnt the benefit of SSI!
I will now certainly be using the menu in my project, and you can expect a link to CSSPLay!
(27.03.2006, 17:45)

Dave:-
I would love to see this work with a combination of one-line and multi-line links, both vertically alilgned to the middle of the box.

Great site, great work, thanks for sharing!
(04.04.2006, 16:19)

Randy:-
Hey Stu,

Thanks so much for the basic drop-down menu. I'll be using it on my personal site, www.randywong.net. I'll send you a donation later next week when I get my paycheck. Just wondering, how does one reduce the space between the submenus that drop down?

You're a great inspiration, thanks!
(15.04.2006, 03:25)