body size COMMENTS

frank:-
This is yust so cool!
(23.11.2006, 09:41)

Ric:-
Mozilla left aligns content if i use the following CSS. I would rather not use the <center> tag. Any suggestions.

body {text-align: center}
(11.02.2007, 23:32)

Cooper:-
Very simple and easy to understand, thanks for all this Stu
(09.04.2007, 09:07)

Bridget:-
This isn't working too well on FF or Safari for Mac. On Safari there is no vertical scrollbar and the bottom gets chopped off. I can (literally) jiggle the contents up to be viewable by quickly resizing the window. In FF the bottom is a bit chopped off - but there is a vertical scrollbar. I wrapped the main content in a div and set some padding to the bottom and that fixed it for FF but still no joy with Safari.
(06.06.2007, 07:43)

:p:-
hey guys
(25.06.2007, 05:39)

Jonas Erlandsson:-
Second on Marcel Jong's post. Using FF 2.0.0.6 under Ubuntu 7.04 the bottom part of the scrollbar is lost under the edge ;o)

Still a way cool design. Will experiment more with the body-resize stuff and see if it is truly useful. Thanks Stu! For yet another insight into the mysteries.

It's always a blast trying to figure out how you did it before reading the source ;o)

By the way, is this your job? If not, how the h*ll do you find time for it? I'd love to sit and play all day with this stuff but the hours wont go around ;o)

Cheers! Jonas, Sweden (d-Pixie{at}home.se)
(14.08.2007, 21:47)

Jonas, thanks for the feedback and good luck with the layout. CSSplay is not my job and neither is webdesign. I am an electro-mechanical design draughtsman (full time) but have a very understanding wife :) Most evenings I spend at least 4 hours at the PC investigating the possibilities of CSS.
(15.08.2007, 19:58)

bart:-
Thanks, going to built a comment system with it.
If it turns out good i`ll show it.
Looking good.
Its 1:31 am and the required field of Stu`s first name kept me pondering... not good ;-)
edit: and the field IS required... bastard!
bart_great@veryveryhotmail.com
(12.10.2007, 00:31)

n0000b:-
Quite buggy in FF2/IE7 - like most of your old or non-updated examples. //To me// and after loading your codes in various browsers, CSS mean more and more: 'overcomplicated', 'hyperunfriendlypoison', 'developmentcostabyssal', 'crossbrowsernonsenseandbugs', 'wowidontwanttousecssanylonger', 'shouldweallswitchtoflashandpaidsolutions'... (no time for lazy translation from a noob standpoint). :/
(22.12.2007, 14:46)

satya:-
Can you have a look at the url: www.bluewebdesigning.com for help me improve this site.
Thanks