body size COMMENTS

Yup, that's why I have put that Opera doen't quite make it.
(15.05.2005, 16:17)

Jack:-
Has a problem with Firefox 1.0.7 -- bottom of scrolled area is pushed off the bottom of the screen. Any idea how to fix this (or get the same effect differently)? Thanks.
(08.11.2005, 16:09)

Gavin:-
Links in the body are also in boxes. How should we restrict the menu formatting to the menu bar links only?
(09.01.2006, 22:16)

Gavin, just put #menu in front of the menu link styling, then create another style for your 'body' links.
(09.01.2006, 22:31)

Stone:-
Awesome stuff here Stu.
I'm playing around with the code from your demo for "show me more" and it's fantastic, but in Firefox, if you have any links inside the em the link and all text after it show up and can not be hidden (works fine in ie)... I tried creating a seperate class and assigning to the link, but no dice. Any ideas?
thanks!
stone
(02.03.2006, 19:31)

Anonym:-
Perhaps the reason it doesn't work in firefox 0.9 is 0.9 is outdated. Get 1.5 and it'll work perfectly.
(27.03.2006, 12:57)

atp:-
could you give me a tip about how I can incorporate a submenu in your main menu of this style.
Thanks!
(29.03.2006, 20:48)

Marcel Jong:-
It's not working correctly in FireFox 1.5.0.1. The bottom part of the scroll bar is 'lost' below.
(18.04.2006, 07:48)

Minimal:-
I cannot get this layout to work with in-page links. If you set the menu buttons to goto #linkname, and the link is in the body, then the layout screws up. The body section moves back to the top of the screen. I'm using IE6
(23.05.2006, 11:00)

Floris van Manen:-
using firefox 1.5.0.4 the width of the body is incorrect. part of the texts gets hidden behind the vertical scrollbar...
(27.07.2006, 01:54)