click gallery COMMENTS

Jessica Lorber:-
Dear Stu,
Thanks so much for this jammin gallery. I´ve put it up at www.gonzalocores.com/reciente1.htm. I´m new to CSS and trying very hard to make the captions stay put when a large image is up. Any suggestions? THANKS!!!
(20.02.2008, 15:11)

steve:-
First off thank you for your hard work. I'm working on the gallery and want to load an initial image when the page loads. Basically I want to mimic that I just clicked the first thumbnail without actually clicking it. I've played with the code for days but can't seem to figure it out. Any help??
(30.10.2008, 01:21)

Dean:-
Stu, One quick question. Within the div how can you push the thumbnails all the way to the right and the large photo all the way to the left. When I look at the layout on a wide screen it's not very nice looking all squashed right.
(18.11.2008, 15:51)

gabriele:-
Hello,
I can't find the code (HTML and CSS) to use your demonstrations on my web pages.
Could you help me, please ?
gabriele
(25.08.2009, 09:47)

benny:-
hi,
found a solution for the bug in safari:
1. add tabindex="0" to the <a> tag
2. to solve the outer glow problem after add:
<style media="screen">
#test { outline: none; }
</style>
and in the <a> tag add: id="test"
thats it
@ gabriele: have a look at source page of this site.
ciao
(17.11.2011, 22:47)

I have used tabindex in my newer galleries that use a click action, and also outline:none; to stop the :active/:focus highlight.
(17.11.2011, 22:55)

Benny:-
Is it possible to see not only the thumbnails on load, but also one of the big pictures, when the gallery loads first time?
Thanks.
(23.11.2011, 23:49)

L.A.M.:-
Stu, you've been an endless source of knowledge and help over the years since the days of Portland hosting. We want to thank you hugely for all your help and wish you and your wife good health and prosperity.
The London Allstar Majorettes
(24.01.2012, 20:54)

LAM:-
Hi Stu
This no longer works n the iPad. Can it be fixed?
Many thanks
(12.09.2012, 14:45)

LAM:-
Correction to my last post.
The above solution from Benny with a little tweaking worked. Two clicks are needed instead of one, but it's a good workaround.
Many thanks