css slide show COMMENTS

Jacob:-
Hey Stu
So I completely love the slide show that you have done. I am trying to implement it on my personal website www.spoofy.org but I am unable to get it to work properly, and frankly, I have no clue why it isn't working. If anybody besides Stu knows what might be the issue please let me know.

Sincerely,
Jacob A Holder
jacob.a.holder@spoofy.org
(07.10.2007, 04:45)

steviek:-
Hey stu, great work!
I sit possible to turn the large image into a hyperlink ? I have tried this using hotspots in a png but it doesn't get recognised. Any thoughts ?

Cheers
(09.11.2007, 13:34)

steviek:-
Hey stu, great work!
Is it possible to turn the large image into a hyperlink ? I have tried this using hotspots in a png but it doesn't get recognised. Any thoughts ?

Cheers
(09.11.2007, 13:35)

Tim:-
is there a way to have the small image menus drop down when the page containing the slide show is loaded? rather than waiting for the user to mouse over the tabs?

i still want to be able to use the tabs to go between the lists. i just want the menus to be open displaying the small images.

thanks.
(13.10.2008, 21:26)

Anna:-
Hello Stu. This photo gallery code is very good. I'm a graphic design student just starting to discover the css possibilities. I would really like to implement your code for one of my freelance projects. I'd be happy to donate some money to get the permission to use it.
hoickprof@lycos.co.uk

Thanks,
Ann
(17.01.2009, 19:26)

Jimmy:-
Hi Str,

New to CSS but this slide show works a treat. Can't understand the function of <em> in the code around the full size picture. I thought it was for emphazised text.

I have no text so I removed it (& </em>)and now the full size image doesn't align properly. What is it's function? Why does it work with it in?
(01.04.2009, 03:17)

Michel:-
Excuse me for my english
I want to use "Cross browser CSS slide show" to put on the site of my wife but I'm not a specialist of CSS.
I am ready to pay, it's normal beacuse your work is wonderful.
where i can found a tutoriel who explains how i can proceed to make a web page with your CSS code?
Michel
(09.01.2010, 08:52)

Philip:-
I am an artist who is re working a website I designed in Go Live CS.
This gallery is exactly what she wants (shellyeager.com) yet she wants the image to stay open until the user closes it. I am doing this site in exchange for lessons yet I will pay the fee. I now have Dreamweaver CS4 and wish to add this gallery to the new site.
(17.04.2011, 01:16)

Jesus Rodriguez:-
In google chrome I need to keep the click pressed to view the full size. Do you know how to solve this issue and make it work normally?
(28.06.2012, 22:08)

This gallery is six years old and has not been brought up to date with the latest techniques.
To have the click stay active in Chrome and Safari just add tabindex="1"; to the link styling.
I have updated the demo to include this.
(28.06.2012, 22:33)