css slide show COMMENTS

Chris Ash:-
Been a fan of your site for a while and have had the Privilege of seeing it grow whilst seeing new themes.
As an idea for a future project, i think a css driven web calander would be awesome!
i have been studying how you created the 'CROSS BROWSER CSS SLIDE SHOW' and am trying to come up with my own calander using the same principals.
i have found a good javascript based one, but it lacks style
(12.07.2006, 04:02)

Chris, your calendar link was a parked site. I already have three CSS calendars on this site.
(12.07.2006, 08:03)

chris ash:-
its probally a parked site as you don't allow http: in posts here; the link should be:
http: // calendar.pikesys.com/

i never knew about the calendars here. ill have a look.
thanks!
(13.07.2006, 01:10)

Leo Rose:-
This is a great image gallery. Do you know of a simple way to add additional links from the large photo page. EG. Click *here* for high res and click *here* for low res. I can add text but it obviously wont allow me to add <a> within another <a>.
(04.09.2006, 19:06)

Leo Rose, if you check the xhtml you will see that it is already using links within links (for IE) and it works. Just use the same principle for adding more links within the large image link and it should work (tables and conditional comments).
(06.09.2006, 23:19)

Nick Cassidy:-

I'm managing a small project at a multimedia company called Illumina. We need a simple elegant photo gallery for a small website showcasing multimedia work in a dozen or so schools and colleges.

While searching for inspiration, I came across CSS PLaY and am very impressed. I'd be happy to make a contribution to use this if you'd allow us to use the code for this purpose.

Many thanks,

nick.cassidy@illumina.co.uk
(11.10.2006, 10:44)

Nick, just email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk with the information as to which website and it will be done.
(11.10.2006, 11:09)

Mon:-
Hi! Great stuff!

Just wondering is there a way to make one of the tabs default opened?

Thanks!
(01.11.2006, 18:53)

Claudia:-
Hallo!
I have learned very with its teachings.
I would like e-mail you. Where are your adress e-mail?
I'm from Brasil, and my english are terible!
Thanks!