detailed image map COMMENTS

Rosalyn:-
Hi There Stu, I am new on CSS and I like this particular code. However, i encountered a problem when i changed the picture to a bigger one and tried t add more Image Map, it wont let me. Is there a way I can a more Image Map? Thanks...
(14.10.2007, 12:15)

Emma:-
Hi Stu
This site is brilliant. I am a novice developer and am stuck with this particular demo.
No matter what, my background image wont appear. I have checked the positioning of each background as you mentioned to Nel but no joy.
Help!
Thanks
Emma
(30.01.2008, 16:26)

Su:-
Emma, email me with a url that I can check online.
(30.01.2008, 22:08)

Regiasan:-
How can I get the demo for the
"Image map for detailed information" I love and we need if for educational purposes.
(15.05.2008, 21:24)

Ben:-
Great script. Got it going but have a XHTML invalid problem.

I want a list and header instead of just an image and text in the hover bit (id="child"). Putting these tags within the span tag causes the page to be xhtml strict invalid.

I can't think of a way to fix this...can you?
(25.07.2008, 09:35)

Tom:-
Stu,

Nice work. I also had a problem getting the background image to display but resolved the problem by adding "../" to the image path.
(27.08.2008, 00:00)

Michelle:-
I absolutely LOVE this technique! 1.) I started a new project and wanted to implement it; however, I think I've gone a little 'overboard' because now I'm confused and only some images/areas are working!?!? ANY/ALL help would be appreciated. 2.) Is there any way to have the images clickable (links...)?
Link to my family tree project page: www.drawingself.com/family_tree/familytreehomepageSTUNICHOLS.html
Thanks, Michelle :)
mflaniam@hotmail.com
(19.12.2008, 02:26)

Dan:-

We're back again to use another of your demos. Last time we used your multi-column dropdown menu which is working great. We are interested in the "Old Master" image map, but we are trying to get the descriptions to persist so that the user can hover over the description and click on a link for more information. If you could help us with that, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks! You can reach me at: dan at skdtac.com
(16.10.2012, 22:53)

Gavin:-
Stu, I hope you're still reading comments on this demo. Where do I get the CSS code from? Most of your other demos show the CSS, but I don't see anything here. I'd love to be able to include this code into a page on my wordpress blog.
(25.03.2013, 09:48)

All you need for this demo (code and stylesheet) can be found in the page source code and the site FAQs will tell you where to look.
(25.03.2013, 11:17)