dropdown examples COMMENTS

David:-
Hi, i am trying to use menu4. I have put the menu in the top frame with it linking to the main frame below, but only part of the menu is visable as it doesn't overlap the bottom frame, i have heard that you can you Iframes to fix this, but i have no idea how.

Does anyone have any ideas

www.david-jane.com/testing/home.htm

Thanks
(02.05.2007, 04:52)

David, if you are using a frameset then this menu is not for you. It will not overlap from the containing frame into another frame. To do this you will need javascript.
(02.05.2007, 20:51)

GAz:-
On the menu 2 using the scroll bars drop down. Why does the menu jump back to the top when you scroll down and try and go across ?
is there a fix for this ?
(11.05.2007, 22:57)

GAz, this only happens AFTER you have already clicked on a link. In theory you would be taken another page which would no longer have your selection active, and the menu would work correctly.
(11.05.2007, 23:17)

cssnewb:-
Hi Stu
Very awesome css website you have here. ^_^

I need to check with you regarding two issues.

First - when i used IE7 with Menu4, i noticed that when the subsubmenu is being hovered, the border of the previous menu shows up. See pic:

img267.imageshack.us/img267/6981/menu4wo7.png

Second - I tried to implement Menu4 submenus with semi-transparent backgrounds, it works with FF and Opera but for IE i only managed to make the lowest level (subsubmenu) transparent. Can backgrd opacity work in IE when there are 2 or more menu levels?

Thanks for the great examples ;)
(03.06.2007, 22:38)

Adam:-
Yuck. Your code contains random tables.
(20.08.2007, 13:40)

Adam, tables or javascript, it's your choice.
(21.08.2007, 20:04)

Javier:-
Hello Stu, just to let you know that menu5 renders different in Firefox2 and IE6. The problem is vertical positioning, IE shows the menu higher, FF shows it lower. (Sorry if I can't make myself clear, english is not my native tongue :) ) I just had a hard time trying to nivelate for both browsers, but realised that in your page you have the same problem.

Thanks and regards...
(28.08.2007, 21:45)

Javier:-
Just found the problem, a typo in the menu5 css file. You missed an ; in the .menu5 definition.

Regards!
(30.08.2007, 22:31)

Srivas:-
Hello Stu!
Thanks for the great site!
Im trying to find an all compatible single level dropdown menu for my website, where I could replace the main menu links with my designed buttons, but so that the dropdowns would snap to the buttons. I could not find the best example from the menu page, they were too complicated, could you please recommend one?
I tried one of your menu, and it worked perfectly, but I could not understand what value I have to delete to have the buttons stick together.
Thank you very much for your efforts.

Regards!