dropdown examples COMMENTS

Neil:-
Hi, looking at one of your drop down css only examples(menu 1) there are 3 gif images missing (bullet1.gif,divider1.gif and menu1.gif), is there any chance you would be willing to provide them so i can see how they work and are integrated so i can then modify for my own menu bar?
(02.03.2007, 10:30)

fab:-

I'm going through a difficulty here with menu 1. Works pretty well with FF, but no drop down with IE7. I am including this menu file called menu.php in a header.php page.
I cannot figure out what to do for it to work ok could you please give a look to my code and return your piece of advice please please please? thanx thanx thanx again!
(15.03.2007, 16:09)

fab:-
i guess i have to play with this but how do i manage the "<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]-->"
(15.03.2007, 16:16)

fab:-
the full code can be seen here:
(www.internet-chamonix.com/menu.php)

thanks a lot for your help
(15.03.2007, 16:25)

fab:-
sorry,
the full code can be seen here:
(www.internet-chamonix.com/menu.html)

thanks a lot for your help
(15.03.2007, 16:33)

fab, there is no reason that I can see why this shouldn't work in IE7. The usual cause is that you are not using a standards compliant doctype. Maybe using php you are including this file into a non-standards compliant header.php file.
(15.03.2007, 19:01)

Eric:-
Hi Stu. I'm trying to create a CSS dropdown menu compliant with all the majors (including IE7) on a page formatted with a modified version of your 'Fixed' layout version 1 (www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/bodyfix.html). The problem is that I need to be in quirks mode for the layout to work, but IE7 can't display the CSS drop-downs properly in quirks mode. Is there some workaround to make the layout and the menus compatible?
(26.03.2007, 11:35)

Hi Eric, FAQS No.5 shold solve your problems.
(26.03.2007, 20:22)

Char:-
Hi, i have a problem with Menu#1 under your drop down examples. It doesn't work with IE 7.0, is that a way to solve it? Thanks.
(29.03.2007, 10:48)

mario:-
hi Stu!
What should I do to center those menus under Drop down examples.
I mean to center them across fixed div so that they cover a full length of a menu div.
Can they be made so adjustable ?
Thx a lot!