dropdown lists COMMENTS

David:-
Hi Stu
I have been trying to combine the drop_lists.html with the more_than.html - in essence using the 'more than' to drop a linkable menu on-click but I am running into the problem of the 'more than' list being in full view at all times (rather than dropping on-click) and hiding on-click away.

Any suggestions?

thanks

David
(12.05.2007, 00:30)

David, this is not possible. The first click will give :active/:focus to the drop list but the second click will not select from the drop down list, instead it will cancel the first click and the drop list will collapse. This will only work using hover to show the drop list then click to select the link.
(15.05.2007, 08:47)

Andy:-
Excellent work, but the menu disappears off the bottom of the screen if it's longer than available screen size. I guess inevitable with great big drop-downs, and un-fixable unless bringing JavaScript into play...
I'm on 1280x960 and the UK counties is chopped off. Great stuff though
(24.05.2007, 13:56)

Andy, the scroll wheel works to move down the menu lists.
(25.05.2007, 15:20)

simon bigs:-
thank you this will look great on my site
(01.09.2007, 23:37)

Khalid:-
This exhibits odd behaviour in IE8. The first of the four drop down menus looks a bit jumbled, as if a couple of the columns have been shifted down.

The second and fourth menus function as expected.

Mousing over the third menu causes IE8 beta to crash.

Hope these can be remedied, as it is a fine script.
(24.03.2008, 03:10)

Brian:-
I need to put a text input into the list, but in IE6 when the text input is active and the list is hidden, the cursor stays on the screen.

Can it be done in any other way?
(26.06.2008, 07:10)

Rod:-
I have IE 7 and the menu isn't shown when onmouseover. On other browsers (Safari, Opera, FF) it works well.
(16.09.2008, 15:16)

just tested again in IE7 and it works perfectly. Are you running IE7 on the same PC as any other versions of IE?
(16.09.2008, 15:29)

Juan Tacos:-
Me gustarìa ocupar este menú, está genial.
(04.12.2013, 13:19)