fade scroll COMMENTS

Joh(a)n:-
It may have been since your DEC 18th opera tweak, but the fade effect no longer works in Firefox. I have seen it working, wether it was before december 18th I can only guess. I am using Firefox 1.0.7 I know this isn't the most recent, but I was wondering how come you managed to get it to work in 1.0.7 before, but not now?
(31.01.2006, 14:49)

Joh(a)n:-
Upgraded to 1.5, works fine. Did they tweak for Opera compromise support for The last Firefox browser. I suppose its not that serious. I mean, an assumption that can be made of Firefox users rather then IE users is that they are likely to update frequently and whenever there is a new version. (myself discluded, but I don't count, im lazy).
(31.01.2006, 15:08)

lenny:-
the fade out scolling doesn't seem to work anymore...(other than IE/gifs). what changed?
(03.02.2006, 15:22)

lenny:-
..oh yeah...whoops
(03.02.2006, 15:35)

Alexey:-
Doen't work under Safari 2.0.3 (OSX 10.4.5)
I think there are no gifs nor pngs here =) But Safari shows png correctly.
(10.03.2006, 09:44)

Peter:-
I am trying to add this feature to your Photo Gallery Mk II so that the horizontal thumbnails fade in and out as your scroll. I am not a CSS pro but can you give me some guidance on what needs to be modified?
(14.03.2006, 03:35)

Peter, you will need to restyle the fade_top and fade_bottom. Also required will be two png/gif files for left and right fadeout instead to top and bottom fadeout.
(14.03.2006, 11:47)

Peter:-
Stu, I wrote earlier about adding the fade to the photo gallery mk II.

Am I having trouble because instead of trying to fade out text I am fading out another backgroud image? The fade_left and fade_right png's load above the thumbnails thus creating a vertical scroll bar in the scrollbox. Why am I unable to place the fade pngs over the thumbnails?
(19.03.2006, 03:07)

momotaro:-
Scrolling Demo question:I placed Name attributes in the scrolling demos (Table/ Fade Scrolling), they work with hyperlinks in browsers fine but don't validate as they can't be placed in an id. Wonder if there is a way to link to bookmarks within scolling divs?
(02.05.2006, 05:45)