fixit mk4 COMMENTS

Paul Delcour:-

think I've cracked it.

:-)

Paul
(25.06.2008, 09:25)

Keith:-
I am new to CSS and I am not trying to reinvent the wheel. I can edit the code once I got it but I cannot figure out how to get the code for layout 1 "Little Boxes" or how to separate the HTML and CSS from the source.
(03.11.2008, 09:18)

Michiel:-
Hello

this is really nice...but how about printing? even when you select "print the selection" when printing, the part that is hidden won't be printed...
The only way to solve it, is to put a link to a normal, seperated HTML-page which does not cause printingproblems. Am I right, or do you've a solution for this?
(01.02.2009, 12:52)

Bozo_in_Oz:-
Absolutely brilliant - just what I was looking for - thank you
(25.09.2009, 06:17)

Hedi:-
Hallo Stu!

This demo is very nice, and it works for me perfectly, as long as I don't use long <ul> unordered lists in IE7 (so that you need scrollbars). The problem is really strange, so I thought I might just ask you, if you ever seen anything like it.

If I open my page in IE7 the content part is just some px high and crammed underneath the header with tiny scrollbars.
If I resize the Browserwindow, the page is displayed correctly.
If I remove the long <ul>, the page is displayed correctly. (Long texts are displayed correctly)
If I press f5, when the page is displayed correctly, it is refreshed correctly.
If I refresh the page by clicking a link or entering the link in the browser, the page is again displayed wrong.

FF and IE8 are working correctly.
(09.06.2010, 16:43)

you heard me.:-
huh. well. nice demo-pages but...

WHERE'S THE ******* CODE.
(14.02.2011, 15:38)

Check the site FAQs
(14.02.2011, 16:00)

Bridget:-
* html #content {

Hi Stu, I am enjoying your tutorials. Can you tell me what * html does ? is it a tag .. I cant find refernce to it anywhere.
(20.02.2012, 08:21)

* html is a css 'hack' and any style that begins with this is ONLY see by IE6 and lower.
So it is a method of targetting just these browsers.
(20.02.2012, 09:55)

Ramesh:-
Hi,i want first column need to be fixed if i scroll the table it will stay,if u know can u send the code for this,thanks
(30.04.2012, 06:06)