fixit mk4 COMMENTS

Simon:-
Stu I have been thinking of doing an html ebook I was originally advised to use a table to define the pages but didn't like that ,javascript...too restrictive but your layout version 1 really looks like what i want. You dont appear to mention any copyright with this how does it stand ? complete rewrite of demo required but i think I can do it.
(19.06.2006, 00:04)

Simon:-
Yes I have lost the transparent white cover over the header too...shame it makes the menu more meaningful.
(25.06.2006, 00:42)

Holger:-
Very interesting layout - but I have no idea for the appropriate print layout

#content
{ height: 100%/auto;
position: absolute/static
}

does not work in IE ?
(27.07.2006, 22:24)

Holger:-
found out :-)

overflow: visible does it
(27.07.2006, 22:28)

Henk:-
I've lost the transparent white cover over the header too...shame it makes the menu more awesome! Don't know were I lopst it!
I see more comments abo this. Suggestions?
(30.07.2006, 09:26)

Henk, there is no transparent white cover over the header. This is done with one image www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/heading.jpg which hold the opaque image and the normal image.
The :hover swaps between the two.
(30.07.2006, 09:42)

Henk:-
Hello Stu, I allready found out by making a copy of the picture in de footer below the page.It's a great lay out!

Another problem is that boldhead section seams to disappear in IE7. In Firefox it's look allright!

I will try to make opacity icons in the footer below the page. I learn a lot from your website. It's magic! Thanks the whole lot!
(30.07.2006, 12:48)

Jens:-
Not to sound like a jerk, but having a layout where the mouse wheel does not work appears pretty pointless to me. Call me an old-fashioned idiot ;)
(02.08.2006, 23:30)

Jens, I don't know which browser you are using, but the mousewheel works in IE, Firefox, Opera
(02.08.2006, 23:49)

Unkle E:-
Haven't read every comment, so don't know if this has been reported, but in Safari, if you reduce the width of the window, no horizontal scrollbar appears as it generally does. maybe no-one will reduce the window that much, but who knows???
(06.08.2006, 13:10)