flyout examples COMMENTS

ok
(07.09.2006, 14:14)

tom:-
the code is not free
(07.09.2006, 14:15)

louise:-
can i copy this comments link, or is it for sale?
(09.04.2007, 22:04)

louise, I am not sure what you are asking. If you want the 'comments' script then the original was available from Alex (see the link below). But I think that it is no longer supported. I have heavily modified it to stop hacker attacks and robot posts.
(09.04.2007, 22:26)

Deb:-
Stu:

The flyouts disappear in Safari. I like your code and would like to use it on a commercial site but I need it to work in Safari as well. Do you have any fix that would help?
Thanks
Deb
(02.05.2007, 18:01)

Deb, you don't say which menu and when do they disappear? There are many flyouts on CSS play that should work in Safari, the latest is here www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/flyout_4level.html
(02.05.2007, 20:39)

Ed:-
Stu, I've enjoyed your site because it has helped teach me the quirks of css. However, I need some assistance on this menu set:

CSS only fly-out menus - further examples
11th June 2006

Example menu #1 - 11th June 2006

I placed the nav inside the left column of a 3-column css layout. It is not using external css, yet.

I modified the button images wider to accomodate longer text, but cannot make the button *space* display the full button size. I'm probably getting lost in the margins or width areas, but nothing seems to make this nav space wider.

New button size: 110 x 30px

Could you kindly suggest a solution?

Best wishes
(12.09.2007, 22:19)

Ronnie:-
Hi Stu - Really nice work. I wish I knew half as much as you do in CSS. Can this menu 2 be in a "fixed" positon and have the information scroll be hind the menu (I tried and it work a little bit with Mozilla but not IE 6)? Thanks...Ronnie
(30.09.2007, 15:50)

William:-
CSS only fly-out menus - further examples
This doesn't appear to work in IE6 as stated... even on the example page.
(21.04.2008, 03:00)

Chris Field:-
I am having problems getting your "Example menu #2 - 11th June 2006" working in IE6. It works fine in IE7 and FF. The first level is displaying correctly, but the second is not appearing at all. Is this a common problem? Grateful for any assistance please. Many thanks. Chris
(24.04.2009, 15:16)