flyout wall menu COMMENTS

GianCarlo:-
(27.03.2006, 18:23)

Richard V:-
wow!
(01.04.2006, 15:07)

Matt Pekjon:-
I have never seen css used this well.. beautiful, I have learned so much from your ideas. I really appreciate and thank you very much.
(08.05.2006, 03:49)

Bob Snodgrass:-
After reading about programming using web standards XHTML and CSS about 6 months ago for another project, and having little success finding programmers who actually walk the talk, I decided to pick it up myself about a month ago.

I can only say, GREAT EXAMPLES! and Thanks, a donation will be forthcoming.
(03.06.2006, 12:38)

Paul:-
I found a bug in the CSS that you posted for the flyout menu. The ".menu ul li:hover ul" definition does not have px for the top value. When converting your menu to a horizontal orientation, and using a standards compliant doctype, this value will be ignored unless the px is added.
(18.03.2009, 15:16)

When the value is zero there is no need to have the units specified.
0px, 0em, 0%, etc all equal zero and all browsers will treat a top:0; as being zero.
(18.03.2009, 20:36)

Brent Smith:-
Stu I LOVE this and have a couple of questions. Can I have the flyout occur over content? IE an left side menu with visited pages on the right but the flyouts fly over the content.

I have had no luck getting this working but I am so new to CSS. I just can not get this to work at all. I have emailed you but in case you want to contact me please do at brentjsmith@gmail.com.
(14.04.2009, 04:02)

Mirko Müller:-
Hi from Bremerhaven, Germany !!!

Your examples are wonderful !!!

I used some on: www.familiengold.de

This Menu is exactly what i was looking for - but - i need it horizontally (additional submenu line right under the main menu)

I tried to convert the code but i failed.

Any suggestions where to find an horizontal version of this menu?

Greetz - Mirko