frustrating COMMENTS

Morehart, I don't think anyone will do this for a while. But another clue - there are THREE!! down bridges on the 8 block level. Find the path to the third one and you are half way there.
(10.06.2005, 23:25)

Jo-an:-
Regarding the example as seen on <http://www.stunicholls.myby.co.uk/menus/definition.html> - - When doing two links: -
SO I want two <dl>s floating left and right to each other, each of them 50% width and udnerneath I want the <dd>s (explanation about the links) the same way but underneath the links (the <dl>s) problem is that text might break out so a heigth better not set and maybe use of ems. Can I mail an example to you so you can have a look or maybe you can make an online example? Great puzzle anyways.
- any ideas - sorry for the crossposting but thought you might check this part of your site.
(11.06.2005, 13:19)

Jo-an, I read all comments. They are emailed to me when posted. I am just not sure what you mean and I have had little time recently for problems like this. However if you want to email me at stu(at)s7u.co.uk I may be able to point you in the right direction.
(11.06.2005, 15:44)

Mark:-
Got part of the way and then aaaaarrrrgggghhhh! Again. Hmmmmmmmm Stu Nicholl's you friendly local CSS fiend in human form :-))))))))))

I'm experimenting with you sliding tabs btw. I'll let you know the results of messing with the heights its proving interesting
(13.06.2005, 00:28)

John:-
argghh you and your damn puzzles always get me!! haha it took m forever to get across the bridge, and now this one **shakes head** I'm going to have to keep trying till I get it. very nice job Stu
(13.06.2005, 08:12)

Luka:-
Hm this puzzle is a peace of cake :) It took me three days on Firefox not to solve it and five minutes on IE. IE somehow shows which block will on hover activate bridge (it changes mouse icon). I just can't figure out if it is necessary to folow the correct pat or u have just put your mouse one block forward and than back to the correct block...
very, very nice job stu. this puzzle proved that i am willing to sacrify my social life for this :D
(14.06.2005, 09:15)

Luka, if you have done the puzzle then you will know that you need to move in certain directions to trigger the gates, and you are probably the first to complete it.
(14.06.2005, 20:42)

Luka:-
The first time I was experimenting. The gates were sometimes hard to triger even if move in right direction - probably because I was moving too fast and triger other gates (did not cross them). With slow movement I can complete it even in Firefox (the triggers are a bit more sensitive there). I have to say this is one of the heaviest puzzle i have solved this far, since there were no clues where the "hidden" gates are and how they behave. As said nice job! Looking forward to something similar :)
(14.06.2005, 23:01)

Joe:-
Fun and challenging. It took me a few minutes, but I would have struggled much more without the hints. ;)
(17.06.2005, 06:45)

John L:-
Once I got past row 4 the rest seem to fall in line. This was the first puzzle of your's that I tried. You have a great site :)
(17.06.2005, 18:39)