gallery large comments

Welcome to my comments pages - POST A COMMENT

Silviu:-
Hello!
In Firefox 2.0.0.20 on XP, the large image, text and "Enlarge" link don't stay visible once the mouse leaves the thumbnail. Even if the thumbnail is clicked.
In effect, "Enlarge" links can't be reached normally.
The only way they can be reached, is:
click the thumbnail, then press TAB.
(26.02.2009, 14:17)

Why are you using an out of date version of Firefox? The latest version has fixed many vunerabilities and is free to upgrade.
(26.02.2009, 15:04)

Tana:-
on The Photography Gallery-with links I did copy the code and the large pictures don't open,only one, on whichever thumbnail I click or hoover.
(09.07.2010, 14:13)

David:-
How do we download a demo? I see no download link. I'm wary of viewing the source directly since I'll have to use wgets to grab the js and css sources.

It's a bit odd that you forgot to give us the ability to actually download any of the free-to-use demos... how could you forget.. that kind of incredibly obvious thing?
(21.11.2010, 16:10)

Elly Seushi:-
Hi Stu,you are very good .. please .. i would like to know how do i get to download the code so that i can use it on my site
(01.12.2010, 10:18)

Michel:-
I love this site. I am a student in America studying computer graphics and web design. Although I am only a student and therefore subject to the "poor student syndrome" I am sending you a donation. Its all I can afford. Maybe later I can send more. I was wondering if this gallery has a way to download the source code and css for me to study? Thanks for any help!
(23.03.2011, 04:15)

The page source code has all you need for this gallery and the site FAQs will tell you where to look.
(23.03.2011, 08:39)

Jo:-
Hi
Is it possible to have one of the large images displayed when you land on the page?
(20.09.2011, 21:56)

Please Support CSS play

Please note that if your donation is for a demo/menu then you will need to email me with the url of the demo/menu after making the donation

For more CSS demonstrations I recommend that you visit the Dynamic Drive CSS Library.

Free, practical CSS menus, layouts, and examples

Soft Geometry Creative Industries

Soft Geometry Creative Industries
is a music-based design company located in Bristol UK.
I create artwork for albums, singles, posters and t-shirts.
My work is influenced by punk and post-punk poster and flyer design,
lo-fi photocopy aesthetics,
Francis Bacon and Mark Rothko.

I can provide a start to finish service with my own art and photography, put together work from images provided by yourself, and collaborate on an idea.
softgeometrycreative{at}gmail.com