gallery COMMENTS

Kevin W:-
Love this 1. I have a question. On a demo of this tutorial here www.webreference.com/programming/css_gallery/examples/gallery.htm

How do I make it so the background image it loads with is changed when a new image is mouseovered. My image just loads on top of the back.jpg background.

www.rainbowartglass.com/demo/#nogo

kevinw
aol/yahoo=kevinwolfk5
kevino.williams@gmail.com
(31.08.2007, 15:14)

Kamilla:-
Hello! I have found a gallery that i would like to use on my website with the name A Photograph Gallery. But how do i download it?
(25.09.2007, 15:01)

Mauro Minelli:-
There is no download link.
(29.02.2008, 03:21)

jaes:-
hello i was wonderin if you could tell me please, what type of programing is this called and where would be a good place to start to learn how to do it. I have loked up css but there does not seem to be anything secifically related to this, nor xml flash, or javascript, if these have anything to do with making a gallery, also what program would i need to make a image gallery in. Thank you. my email address is, sendtoo@hotmail.co.uk
(26.03.2008, 20:43)

Lucinda:-
HI Stu;

Why it works in IE but not in firefox?

Thanks
(30.06.2008, 14:14)

Christoph:-
I like this gallery very much. i want to embedd it in my own page. is it possible that you give me a downloadlink or tell me how to build it on my own webspace.
with best regards
Christoph
(30.09.2008, 18:05)

Perry:-
Stu,

Do you know of an easy way to display an array of different sized logos on a web page that naturally wrap when the web page is resized?

I know that this may sound terribly simple, but I haven't really tried many different things I found on the net without too much joy.

I am just looking to display the logos of companies I am currently working with on a plain white background without a haphazard display due to the different sizes of the various logos.

Any ideas?
(19.10.2008, 16:59)

Clint:-
Hi,
I like the concept of using thumbnails and having the big picture show up. I was wondering if there is a way to do this using html graphics. I have some charts that I want to use on a page that are linked to SharePoint. It would be nice to be able to hover over the thumbnail and have the big graphic pic show. Again the pics are saved as html so they can be updated.
(25.11.2008, 16:22)

Erin:-
Hello there! So ive read the FAQs and learned that in order to get the code for your tutorials, you must copy what is in the <div> code, when (im guessing) you right click and select "view source" on the page? i dont know if this is right. if it is i still cant seem to manage to get the right code. im really frustrated with myself because all i want is the code, and i cant figure it out! ghwegnwj! could you help me?
(07.01.2009, 00:08)

Drazick:-
Is there an option to embed this gallery with in line HTML code without using CSS?
Let's say embed it into WP blog post?

Thanks