gallery COMMENTS

Sarah:-
Hi Stu. I have created my portfolio using your tute. Thanks so much for you help!
if you want to see the link..

www.members.optusnet.com.au/~sarahstirling.

it helped heaps! you have no idea
sarah
(02.04.2007, 14:04)

Tanya:-
Stu, you totally rock!! I have been trying to figure out how to make my husband's website look better (even though it was constructed by an amateur, me). This is SWEEEET! Question about your example www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/gallery_click.html - nogo, how can I make the text appear to the right of the project photo (see portfolio page) of www.bata-architects.com/index.html; guessing I have to change the style sheet, just not sure what to change.

Cheers!
(03.04.2007, 18:26)

Tanya, I have corrected a few errors and it now works in IE and FF etc.
www.cssplay.co.uk/test/taylor.html
(04.04.2007, 22:47)

Tanya:-
Stu, I am humbled by your generousity. Thanks for taking the time out to assist. I am more than happy to support your site.
(09.04.2007, 17:28)

Bettina:-
Stu, thank you for sharing. I love the site and am learning a lot.

I have a question about the photo gallery, 'it's a dogs life.' I have followed your tutorial for a personal site and the photo gallery works like a charm. I want to add a second gallery on a separate page and did so naming the new page containerb because I didn't want the same background photo and of course have used different images. It worked also... however since adding the second page with the new gallery, the original gallery doesn't work any longer..ie when I hover over the thumbnails nothing happens. I removed the second gallery and the original works again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
(16.05.2007, 22:18)

Bettina, if you have renamed the second page container div to <div id="containerb"> and changed all the styles to #containerb then you should not have any problems.
(16.05.2007, 22:39)

Bettina:-
Got it! I started over...must have forgotten a 'b' somewhere. Anyway, thanks for your great script!
(18.05.2007, 21:12)

sophie dancourt:-
Stu
thank you so much for the tutorial for the gallery, it works well under IE7 but it doesn't under IE6 when I hover over the thumbnails nothing happens? It will be soon on line
(22.05.2007, 18:32)

Sophie, check that you are using a standards compliant doctype.
(22.05.2007, 20:05)

John Lodge:-
Hello Stu

Your css demos are wonderful examples of what can be achieved with css, and I have learned a lot from seeing and using them.

I have however, used your gallery demo in an environment where it is combined with phpThumb and lightbox, for good effects. After some work , it works perfectly in Firefox, but the thumbnails each repeat the number of times equal to the number of thumbnails in IE6. I cannot see any obvious reason why it should do this, and would appreciate any help you are able to give.

Best regards