gradient magnifier COMMENTS

z3n:-
I checked out your .css image scaler in Crazy Browser 2.0.1 and it works great. Good Job.
(19.05.2006, 21:38)

Tim Callahan:-
Great demo here, this could come in handy in the future for maps, boy you got me thinking.
(20.05.2006, 05:00)

Mr Stu's Fan:-
Your rival across the pond is not going to like this you know. This is one big box of dynamite.
Thank you for your time on this.
(24.05.2006, 23:13)

I have many rivals, which one in particular ;o)
(24.05.2006, 23:25)

Mr Stu's Fan:-
Stu you don't need to concern yourself. I have looked & looked around the net for different versions of the type of work you do. I have just wasted hours & hours trying to mould someone elses work into the shape I wanted it. I revisit your site (as I now regularly do) only to find that if I had waited a week or so I could have saved myself a lot of work as it seems you were already working on the next best thing. This zoom box of yours is it for me - I already done L2R & R2L - looks good. A quick easy way to change a lefthand zoombox to righthand zoombox would be really good with say a single switch inside a class section if possible, and to get correct handed text flowing round the zoom box at the same time.
Thanks a million - this is just what I needed - I really can't wait to see more of your new stuff.
(25.05.2006, 03:24)

Spencer:-
How do I get the code to paste in my page to make it work? That's what I am getting confused on. I am right-clicking on your page, but I am not sure what code to paste, or where to place it for my MySpace page. Thanks for your help!
(14.06.2006, 19:49)

Spencer, the css is embeded in the head tag of the source code and the html is in the #info div.
But I am not sure this will work on MySpace.
(14.06.2006, 20:07)

Janeta:-
woooow - I just want to thank you for playing with css and making it available :o) I love the image scaler, it's really cool. The dynamic one is a bit jerky on IE 6 and Firefox... But stil... it's amazing. This site is a great help for me! THANK YOU!!!
(22.06.2006, 08:52)

Tony:-
Well done Master Stu. Some magic in your site. Particularly like the image magnifiers and photo albums. But enlarged images do not sy when mouse is moved to scroll bar for example to scroll down to see rest of enlarged image. Can image be enlarged and fixed in enlarged state using css? (I hope I have not missed a demo where you have already done this.)
(12.07.2006, 16:19)

Anna:-
Hi Stu, this looks great. Does it work with tables?
(22.08.2006, 22:28)

Anna, not sure what you mean. This is a way of enlarging an image (but requires tables to make it work in IE).
(22.08.2006, 22:43)

Anna:-
Stu, would it be possible to contact you off this forum (couldn't find a "contact" link, and don't want to post mine for fear of spam. I would like to send you a link to help explain what I need. I don't actually need the gradient aspects of the "zoom", I just need to be able to show a small image, and on mouse-over, a larger image. The image is in a table (it's related to the rest of the data in a table). I found one method already, but it has a really bad quirk in IE with tables.
(22.08.2006, 22:56)

Anna, at the bottom of the home page there is a link to a contact page that gives the email address to use. It is 11:15pm here so I may not be able to answer until tomorrow evening.
(22.08.2006, 23:23)

Billy:-
I'm late to this party but had zero results on your Sliding scale image magnifier example while using FF, IE, and Opera. Maybe I just did something wrong... I think I've tried every other one of your examples, just awesome stuff here.
(15.10.2006, 22:11)

Kite:-
Hi Sir,

I'm am looking into this css code for a friend of mine who isn't very familiar with code. So I want her to be able to use this for all her pictures and I know they're all different sizes. Is there a way to get the enlargements to work with percentages and not exact px sizes? I tried just plug in some percentages but things went crazy. Please let me know if that's possible. If so then I coud make her a css page and just explain the <div> she needs and we'd be good to go.
(17.02.2009, 14:51)